JoHutton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Keys for Plane

[Post New]by JoHutton on May 10, 15 11:38 AM
I didn't receive the keys in the card game. Anyone else have this happen?

RichardIII
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Keys for Plane

[Post New]by RichardIII on May 11, 15 6:26 AM
Yep. me too. Can't go any farther in the game. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by stitch619 on May 11, 15 2:37 PM
Ditto!

[Post New]by 96fisherman on May 13, 15 9:45 AM
Me too. Very frustrated

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on May 13, 15 7:46 PM
Is there no solution - I didn't get the keys, either.

nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nineill on May 29, 15 12:17 AM
me neither

BSWalker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by BSWalker on May 31, 15 2:54 PM
PC format ~ Same here! Stuck without the keys! I was frustrated at having played the card game several times in a row without winning, so I selected to skip it, but never got the keys! I even checked for a hint and, of course, it sparkled right where I would have expected to pick up the keys, but nothing was there! Can't get any farther!

And, I bought the game after the 'new' version posted on May 13th, so... ?!? are they waiting for us to find the rest of the glitches in the bonus game?!?

Edited on 05/31/2015 at 2:59:04 PM PST

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Jul 11, 15 5:42 PM
I, too, played the card game with the tavern card players (in the Bonus Section), having anted the diamond ring to join the game. However, there was no appearance of any seaplane keys (the ante provided by one of the other card players). The conversational speech bubble, at that point, said I had won the seaplane keys yet they are no where to be found and I have no idea how to restart the Bonus Section, again. Clearly, this is a technical flaw that the developers have decided not to bother fixing! Now, I'm stuck at a place where I cannot progress any further in the Bonus Game and am very frustrated.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Oct 28, 15 12:38 PM
Go back to the view of the card game. The keys are now on the table on the left side.

Go to: