KeysPirate
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Crabby card not working for me

[Post New]by KeysPirate on May 10, 15 3:33 PM
I clicked but nothing happened. It sure didn't seem like I had 5 seconds ... more like 1 second and the claw disappeared and I didn't destroy any cards. Has anyone out there successfully used this, and can tell me what I am doing wrong?

Marsha

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Crabby card not working for me

[Post New]by thistle809 on May 13, 15 1:31 PM
I have managed to use it, but it is extremely sluggish and not very responsive when you click on cards. The only thing I found to do is keeping furiously clicking and some cards will get removed. You may have more success if you have a particular stack that you want to get rid of and just click really fast and move up the line.

This game is really poorly designed and seems more like a project in a class for beginning game programmers than a professional product. The demo did not reveal the true depth of the poor quality and I purchased it to use an expiring PCC.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Crabby card not working for me

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 14, 15 8:31 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that it seems a card in this particular game isn't working as it should. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps they have in regards to this.

Since this is a technical issue, we ask that moving forward they be placed in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Atlantic Quest: Solitaire here. thread.

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: