bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Games!

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jun 22, 09 9:55 AM
Hello Youda fans!

The walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond can now be found in our Blog, which you can find on the Big Fish Games home page under "Featured Areas."

Click here to be taken straight to the walkthrough.

Enjoy!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 07/14/2009 at 4:39:59 PM PST

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Gam

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Jun 24, 09 6:45 PM
There must have been some changes since the beta if that was what was used to create the walkthrough.

Some of the the lists seem to change from those posted in the walkthrough so use what you see in the walkthrough and then get creative.

The unlock the door sequence only works if you match the marks on the right side frame of the door.

If I find anything else, I'll post.

rsm216jgm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Gam

[Post New]by rsm216jgm on Jun 24, 09 7:14 PM
How do you get the feet to move at the beginning of the maze ? The arrows will not go next to the feet. Some puzzles are harder than others, but it is interesting. rsm715jgm

rsm216jgm
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rsm216jgm on Jun 25, 09 9:21 AM
How do you get the arrows next to the feet so I can enter the maze? Tried every door, no luck, Thanks anyone !!

[Post New]by millieskids on Jun 28, 09 6:12 PM
i cant seem to grt the typwriter keys right please help thanks

[Post New]by taylormaid on Jul 7, 09 4:17 AM
You have to move the mouse very slowly to click the isles into line. It took me three goes

good luck

[Post New]by wiccaria on Jul 7, 09 3:41 PM
help im stuck on mini game of puttin rings in jewel box x

[Post New]by quilter28634 on Jul 13, 09 11:51 AM
Got to the map and put it together, BUT it WILL NOT click together, and yes, it is put together right. Need help please.

[Post New]by Dandygirl on Jul 14, 09 10:50 AM
I can't get past the keys even though I read and tried to follow the walkthrough. Any game that causes this much frustration and won't let you skip the level isn't worth my money. Too bad, because I love Amsterdam and looked forward to a game with the city as a background. Instant uninstall!!

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Game

[Post New]by ladynammy on Jul 20, 09 1:00 PM
In my version of Youda Legend - RE: Ring Game. I do not have a paper in the top of the box to click on. Please help..

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Ga

[Post New]by subatomic on Jul 22, 09 9:09 PM
quilter28634 wrote:Got to the map and put it together, BUT it WILL NOT click together, and yes, it is put together right. Need help please.
Put the corner of the top left piece squarely into the outline of the letter. It almost looks like a piece of wood lying there to "paste" the letter to.

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Ga

[Post New]by bedside on Sep 8, 09 4:38 PM
You may have already sorted because this was posted a while ago the map only gels together if you are inside the faint white box nothing happends otherwise.
quilter28634 wrote:Got to the map and put it together, BUT it WILL NOT click together, and yes, it is put together right. Need help please.

Re:Walkthrough for Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond now available on Big Fish Game

[Post New]by susanboehlje on Jun 18, 10 6:45 PM
It's not there. Sometimes I think you are real fakes.

[Post New]by crazy_jack on Jul 15, 10 12:27 AM
Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond, nice game. Really like it.

[Post New]by angelarran on Aug 6, 10 11:05 PM
ladynammy wrote:In my version of Youda Legend - RE: Ring Game. I do not have a paper in the top of the box to click on. Please help..

I don't either. It's frustrating!!

Go to: