mistybear
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

staying connected

[Post New]by mistybear on May 12, 15 6:18 AM
I played my game and it has to keep connecting to the game, at one time it would not allow me in the collections because it showed i was offline also after playing some of the hos i got a box that says could not sync online inventory. Does that I mean that all the things that I received are lost and did not go to my inventory? Why does this or did this happen? This is not the first time though that when I play that it's like I lose connection as i see a box pop up that says connected as tg.
How or can i even prevent this from happening?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:staying connected

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 12, 15 10:09 AM
This is happening with their other FTP game, Antique Road Trip too.

It's not on your end it's on their server end. Before logging off, try your collections to make sure you have a connection so you don't lose any progress.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 12, 15 12:47 PM
Hi mistybear,

I want to confirm that our team is working on this connectivity issue as we speak. While playing without a connection, it's true that you'll be unable to access collections as well as a few other features. This is because a connection is required in order to back up your progress to our servers. To ensure that progress remains intact, a connection is needed.

If this trouble continues or if any progress is lost, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your friend code. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on May 14, 15 5:15 AM
My game frequently shows I'm not connected to the internet, which is not true. Got reset back to day 1 also once. Other little miscues happening. I reiterate, I'm glad I never spent a cent on this game with all the problems it had been exhibiting!!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 14, 15 6:45 AM
aoakley455 wrote:My game frequently shows I'm not connected to the internet, which is not true.

I'm sure you were connected to the internet. That is not what the message means. The game was not connecting to the developers server.

The issue is on their end - not yours. Granted it is frustrating when you can't access auctions or collections when their server fluctuates off and on like it does.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on May 17, 15 10:38 AM
WELL SAID MY FRIEND HAWK.

IT IS MADDENING BUT IT IS WORSE IN ART. HERE WE AT LEAST HAVE THE INDICATOR THEY HAVE DROPPED THE CONNECTION. IN ART YOU WILL SEE THE LOGGED IN AS, AND STILL HAVE NOT CONNECTION. SOMETIMES IT TAKES 4 OR 5 TRIES TO GET INTO MESSAGES OR YOUR FRIENDS. IT IS A GAME WHERE YOU INTERACT WITH FRIENDS OFTEN SO IT GET VERY FRUSTRATING.

Edited on 05/17/2015 at 10:38:51 AM PST

[Post New]by donnarooty on May 17, 15 2:54 PM
same problem in AK. I have had an open "technical issue" for a few weeks now. They keep telling me to send a Dr. Felix report, then find files, then delete them, then uninstall and reinstall Big Fish Game Manager. I have done this no less that 10 times now and it doesn't fix a thing. I am "offline" more than I am "online". It is VERY frustrating when you have 30 seconds to bid on an item before its time is up and someone else is able to outbid you because you lost your connection ONCE AGAIN. I would uninstall and reinstall the game itself but being at level 61 I sure wouldn't want to lose my year and a half of playing. I do have that question into their team to see if I would lose my gameplay experience, inventory, etc if I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. I will update this post as soon as I know just in case this is something I should do and it does work without resetting me back to 0. Meantime, I think I am taking a hiatus from this game. There are about a dozen people who do nothing but buy and sell at an obscene profit in the auctions and the thrill is all but gone when there is no update and I am left trying to get numerous pocket dragon plushies, etc to feed the chest 1000 times and cannot stay online long enough to bid on these wretched objects. This game is QUICKLY losing it's appeal BFG!

Go to: