Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

cable car game won't play

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on May 12, 15 10:08 AM
I couldn't get the cable to move. Clicking the green arrow did nothing. I looked the answer up in the walkthrough, set all my red arrows as specified and had ditto results. It isn't that it tried to run and told me I'd made a mistake, it is that the green arrow is unconnected to anything and get get the game to even try my solution. I hate having to skip a game because it's broken. Please fix.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:cable car game won't play

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 13, 15 7:52 AM
Hi Jaquar2357,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting the cable to move even after doing what the walkthrough states. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page to ensure that the video graphics card is up to date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek here.

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: