cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Nees an Update

[Post New]by cherleadford on May 13, 15 8:24 AM
Are they going to do an update on this game? I have come across so many glitches and problems that is it not funny. I love EIPIX games, but this is sure not up to their standards. We pay money for these games, we have a right to expect them to work good.

Edited on 05/13/2015 at 8:33:54 AM PST

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Nees an Update

[Post New]by Penguin29 on May 14, 15 9:38 AM
I still cannot download this game (I have downloaded and played many others in the last few days)... I would have bought this game. Wish I could play it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Nees an Update

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 15 2:29 PM
Hi cherleadford and Penguin29,

It sounds like there is some trouble playing this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to play the game you want!

it may be helpful to look at the following help page, Penguin29

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you are still seeing issues Penguin29 and cherleadford, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

As a moderation team we aren't privy to the information surrounding any updates. By contacting our support team, this will also help to report and keep track of the issues players are experiencing.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/17/2015 at 2:30:24 PM PST

Go to: