jmar1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

locked messages

[Post New]by jmar1 on May 13, 15 10:54 AM
I am stuck in the temple fire, but the message on this subject is locked, as are all the others. What gives?
jmar1

CRoss003
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:locked messages

[Post New]by CRoss003 on Jul 8, 15 5:57 AM
I don't think the game is available to purchase anymore on Big Fish. I've noticed the same thing with a lot of my past RPG purchases. It's really frustrating.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:locked messages

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 9, 15 8:20 AM
Hi there,

I see that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game and it seems that threads on this subject are all locked. I definitely understand wanting to look into this.

A recent change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games. By posting this question on what to do to progress, another player may be able to offer hints and suggestions.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

CRoss003, is correct. This particular game is no longer available on the Big Fish Games site. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Reach to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: