Re:Lasagne Cafe -

[Post New]by Asterw on Sep 23, 08 3:21 PM
Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem... any ideas anyone?

[Post New]by BumsWeR on Oct 2, 08 1:39 PM
Let me join the ranks, I too am having some of the same problems! Where have all the answers gone...long time passes,

Happy Gaming,

Rebecca

[Post New]by lighttwig on Jan 20, 09 1:32 PM
I do also have the same problem!!! top right lasagne cafe never let me pass the level, even the minimum one... I tried many ways but it never happened...
I wonder if we can clear all this games...

Bengalcats
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,195 Posts

[Post New]by Bengalcats on Feb 4, 09 7:35 AM
Same here everyone. I have tried everything too but just cannot make the minimum. The alien levels were truly horrible! I preferred Stand O Food 1 and managed to finish that one, but this one.... urgh!

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Apr 3, 09 12:46 PM
This game had a lot of potential to be as polished as Stand O Food but it just plain sucks. It's so full of bugs and glitches it's almost unplayable. And the guy moves SO SLOW even though he's supposed to be on "air shoes" (or whatever). It's awful.

I don't remember being stuck in the lasagna level but after reading these posts I'm going to try it and see.

The biggest problems I have other than the guy moving so slowly is not being able to click on things like the sauce buttons because of things being in the way or whatever. And I lose the cursor a lot because the game developers haven't figured out how to make a game cursor which would be larger and easier to control and see!

A total bomb and their newest game, Success STory, is just plain stupid and lame. Sigh. Stand o Food 1 is so good, what happened!!

[Post New]by Natugle on Aug 20, 10 3:39 AM
Sounds like the problem is still there.
I also have problems with a lasagna cafe.
I try eveything and I still´can't get past the last but one in the cafe in the middle, bottom.
It is SO annoying!!!!

Lasagne Cafe -

[Post New]by MesquiteDuo on Jul 27, 12 4:39 PM

this game is total BOMB! unpassable on lasagna top right corner. nothing works.. can't use chili sauce on another level cause it's behind the pie machine... the prices of the lasagnas are not consistant... sometimes you serve 30 ppl sometimes 36.. nothing is consistant... unpassable... we want a refund

sbing wrote:I am having problems completing the first level of the Lasagne Cafe in the upper right section of the map. I have completed all levels in this game but cannot get past this first one. I have tried everything. Every customer has been happy, but I still can't get the minimum score to move on. I have had a lot of problems with this game - was wondering if anyone else has had this specific problem and has a suggestion?

Thanks!

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 12 6:01 PM
Make it unanimous. My little chef even freezes up. I can press other buttons, keep the music going, etc, but right clicking won't put the food back, and clicking on the the plates won't put the food down, and he just stands there. Extremely frustrating! It seems to happen after I get sauce. And I can't get past the level because of this. When it seems like I almost have enough points, my guy freezes. I just can't get past the $99. mark of the lasagna.

Lasagne Cafe -

[Post New]by Dominguez2000 on Oct 8, 12 6:03 PM
I can't pass the lasagna level and have been trying for 3 days (not straight, but you know...). It wasn't until I read your post about the pie machine that I recalled that problem too.

MesquiteDuo wrote:
this game is total BOMB! unpassable on lasagna top right corner. nothing works.. can't use chili sauce on another level cause it's behind the pie machine... the prices of the lasagnas are not consistant... sometimes you serve 30 ppl sometimes 36.. nothing is consistant... unpassable... we want a refund

Edited on 10/08/2012 at 6:04:16 PM PST

Go to: