completley forget how to make rope unit 11

[Post New]by CHARLIEBIL on May 13, 15 9:34 PM
I have tried to make the rope and for some reason it will not work. Could someone please tell me how to make the rope..

Thank you

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:completley forget how to make rope unit 11

[Post New]by burf90 on May 14, 15 9:52 AM
You have to buy flax from the harvesters. Once they harvest it, pick it up and it will go into your inventory. You need 3 bundles of flax for each rope. Click on Inventory, then open the Fishing tab (if it's not already open). When you have enough to craft a rope, the Craft button by the rope will turn blue. Click it once for each rope you want to make. The ropes stay in Inventory, but when you need them as resources, they will show up as available.

[Post New]by CHARLIEBIL on May 22, 15 9:16 AM
I have tried that but when I go to the inventory it will not make the rope to make a net? This is so frustrating !

[Post New]by CHARLIEBIL on May 22, 15 9:22 AM
Is there anyway to get a written copy of instructions for this level? A walk thru? I cannot make the net and I can not get past the lizards.

I am about to delete this game as I find it is not really fun but frustrating as heck.

Thank you

[Post New]by CHARLIEBIL on May 22, 15 9:23 AM
Is there anyway to get a written copy of instructions for this level? A walk thru? I cannot make the net and I can not get past the lizards.

I am about to delete this game as I find it is not really fun but frustrating as heck.

Thank you

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 22, 15 5:33 PM
Other than the ones posted here on this forum, I don't know of any written walkthroughs. You might want to try watching one of the video walkthroughs they have online. That will show you exactly what to do and where to click. Just do a Google search for "The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest walkthrough level 11". There is a video walkthrough for just about every level. They're really useful because you can pause them, replay certain parts, etc., and because they're visual, you see exactly what to do.

Go to: