mik619
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Cibe Orpheus

[Post New]by mik619 on May 13, 15 9:56 PM
For two weeks I have been unable to play the Cibe Orpheus. I have tried using summoning stones but they don't work. It just has a lock above it and the timer is stuck on 22 hours. Help please!!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:Cibe Orpheus

[Post New]by klfrr on May 13, 15 11:00 PM
Yes, it is a known glitch. Save up your summoning stones for now, and just wait until the next update.

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Jun 7, 15 12:55 PM
What are the anomaly of cibe orpheus used for? I have a lot of them and can't find any info on them.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 7, 15 1:42 PM
Here is information on that:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/369682.page

Here is my post:

That's a typo in the game. It's supposed to read "Cube Anomaly", which is the cube puzzle.

The summoning stone (whistle) summons the cube puzzle (floating stones tied together with strings) that normally appears every 24 hrs. If you use the summoning stone, the cube puzzle will appear immediately. The best time to use the stones are soon after the cube puzzle regularly occurs. Use one summoning stone, then go look for the cube puzzle. If you click more than once, you will still only get one puzzle, thus losing your stones. That is, if your cube puzzle is working.

That being said, some people are experiencing a glitch and the cube puzzle will not appear (the timer doesn't count down). We are awaiting an update to fix the glitch. If that is the case, then just save your summoning stones for the time being.

Edited on 06/07/2015 at 1:43:45 PM PST

[Post New]by yellowJack01 on Jun 17, 15 8:41 AM
I'm really glad you explained that "cibe" is a typo for "cube". "Cube" makes sense - I'd wondered for a long time who or what "Cibe" is/was.

Anudelman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Anudelman on Jun 17, 15 11:38 AM
I'm thinking the lock is a feature of some sort. I just came into the game for my daily does, and the countdown timer is now locked for me as well. First time!

Go to: