bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Season One here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 14, 15 10:37 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Season One here.

[Post New]by sjmlka1 on May 17, 15 10:58 PM
In Plastic Ward Shift 5 I cant get brie to drink water. I click on her to have go get water and nothing happens. She doesn't even outline as intractable. I watched and tried at different settings on her hydration meter, but nothing.

[Post New]by misformichelle on May 26, 15 7:47 AM
I was just coming to see about the issue with giving Brie water. I can give her water the first time but never again after that. VERY frustrating mini game fail.

Brie's Water

[Post New]by condell70 on May 26, 15 5:49 PM
Looks like I'm having the same issue as the others. Help!

[Post New]by Anniekp on Jun 1, 15 8:12 AM
I am having the same issue with Brie and the water. So far, I have only managed to get her to drink once, after many tries.

[Post New]by KatDancer on Jun 1, 15 4:51 PM
Same.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 2, 15 6:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with a particular scene with getting Brie to drink water. Definitely doesn't make things fun when there is trouble progressing.

It may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with the video graphics card driver on your computer. Please see the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues progressing, you are more than welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Plastic surgery level one glitch

[Post New]by bjrabaker on Jun 2, 15 11:27 AM
I am on a PC. I cannot get expert on level one of the plastic surgery area because one of the tattoos has a glitch; I cannot remove it. I start to and it indicates that I am "off" and then won't let me finish it; ever. I've tried a number of times in case it was just me, but it always stops at the very beginning of the tattoo and never lets me finish; this level only

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 3, 15 8:53 AM
Hi bjrabaker,

I'm so sorry to hear that at a particular level, the game won't let you finish the task to proceed. Talk about frustrating.

Since it sounds like troubleshooting steps are needed, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so that they can look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

SuesTypo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by SuesTypo on Jul 5, 15 11:57 AM
I am in prenatal = Shift 2

the patient is pregnant & there are 13 parts to her giving birth I gather
I can do the first 2 & then it says click & nothing else... it will not go any further. So I am stuck.... I also had the problem of giving the patient water but since I had enough patients I collected enough hearts with out her so was able to move forward
this time I can't...

Go to: