bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Campfire Legends: The Last Act here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 14, 15 11:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Campfire Legends: The Last Act here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Campfire Legends: The Last Act.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Campfire Legends: The Last Act here

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 16, 15 9:47 PM
This is the third part of the Campfire Legends trilogy and supposedly continues the story that left off from the second installment. Since I've only played the demoes of each game, I don't know how well the story is fleshed out in each one, but the beginning of this one started out very cleverly using a major plot point from the second game's demo concerning hot chocolate. There's a strategy guide included and I discovered that I'd gotten through the first third of the guide at the end of the hour demo, so this appears to be a short game. I hadn't noticed if there's a guide included in the first two installments but walkthroughs are easily found elsewhere on the internet. The demo didn't pull me in quite as much as the last game in this series so I'll pass on this one. Items were harder to find because all the scenes were in the dark, but the skip on the one puzzle in the demo didn't require accumulating multiple hints like the former games did. A diary appeared right before the demo ended which provides the back story. This may very well be a good game for those who like the different kind of gameplay it offers, so do try it for yourself and see.

charlene_lane
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

I really enjoyed the first two games

[Post New]by charlene_lane on Jul 19, 15 9:17 PM
This is the third and final game. Even though they carry on from each other, they are three different stories. I found the first two so addictive I couldn't stop playing (ssh even at work!!!! - in my lunch hour of course (yeah right).

These are very challenging games. No HOS but plenty of mini-games. Some items are very small, but please persevere because the stories are great. You can collect little bugs for extra hints, but I hardly ever used them. These games are like reading spooky comic books in bed under the covers at night - when I was a teenager of course, which wasn't that long ago (yeah right!).

The graphics are very good, the music is creepy and the stories are amazing - I couldn't ask for anything more because I LOVE these sorts of games that are out of the norm and a little crazy. Well done developers - you rock.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Campfire Legends: The Last Act here

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 16, 15 2:41 AM
There are HOS in these games. For example, in the first game someone opened the girl's suitcase and everything was strewn all over the porch. So you had to find everything and put it back into the suitcase - this was a HOS.

Go to: