sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 5, 16 4:54 PM
Vloess and SuzyQtoo..............you need to submit a report with CS.

Wigwag............might be because you had a bunch of pet medallions before we had an achievement to get them.........didn't grandfather in our old medallions.

Edited on 04/05/2016 at 4:54:46 PM PST

24gsma47
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by 24gsma47 on Apr 6, 16 7:03 AM
I got a new computer but can't figure out how to reinstall the game so I'm at my current level (53 I think). I don't want to start all over. Can someone please help me? Thank you!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 6, 16 7:13 AM
24gsma47..............you need your new ID# and your old ID#...........submit a report with CS giving them both ID#'s..........they can transfer your game.......don't know if friends transfer, so jot down their names and ID#'s and then re-invite.........when you get your game back (will have new ID#), post your old and new ID#'s, so friends don't gift your old ID#.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 16 12:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Midnight Castle game.

If you are experiencing issues with inventory missing and not displaying the right amount, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Please provide the details of the items that are missing from your game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

In regards to how to getting back progress after reinstalling Midnight Castle, sbaker2318 is right. Please contact the Customer Support Team with the original player ID and the new player ID that appears. The support team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. Thank you sbaker2318 for the tip to post the new and old player ID in the forums so that friends do not give the old ID. Keep in mind that while they can move over your progress, they don't have the capability to move over your friends list. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SuzyQtoo on Apr 6, 16 1:27 PM
Hoe do I submit information to CS, which I assume is Customer Service? Thanks!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 6, 16 5:21 PM
SuzyQtoo............at bottom of page next to "Get Help".........just click on "Customer Support"...........pretty much walks you through it..........include your ID#.

[Post New]by umida1972 on Apr 7, 16 5:05 PM
i lost all my friends and some items, its happend after update HELP !!!

Edited on 04/07/2016 at 5:06:54 PM PST

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Apr 7, 16 6:31 PM
I was downloading the new update 4-7-16 and all of a sudden it said cannot connect to the server retry or quit I kept doing retry and it still told me could not connect to the server. What's up with that how can I download an update if it will not let me connect to the server my Id is 114927.

sleepy72
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sleepy72 on Apr 7, 16 6:45 PM
The Spring Terrace in my private Spring Room says it is closed until it is Spring Time again. One of the new achievements is to do the Spring Terrace Scene. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

snickums
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by snickums on Apr 8, 16 5:27 AM
debbiedevore1958 wrote: I was downloading the new update 4-7-16 and all of a sudden it said cannot connect to the server retry or quit I kept doing retry and it still told me could not connect to the server. What's up with that how can I download an update if it will not let me connect to the server my Id is 114927.

Same issue here. I wish BFG was like it used to be, never had an update problem. Now I just come back in a week or so and usually they have it fixed, I'm too old and tired to mess with this LOL

LLarkspur
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by LLarkspur on Apr 8, 16 7:54 AM
I just did the new update. Played for 5 minutes went to gift friends and noticed all my friends were gone. Tried to search for all my friends and the game froze.
edited to add
I reinstalled and things look good so far.

Edited on 04/08/2016 at 8:05:30 AM PST

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Apr 8, 16 8:05 AM
When I visit friends Spring Room , do the hidden object then go to leave, the game freezes and I have to reset the computer to get out.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 8, 16 5:04 PM
I will contact customer support, but when my game switched over to the new day, I got a message that said the event was over and the spring event HOS and the Fairy Daily Quest disappeared. I have morphing flowers and the regular stuff instead of the spring stuff. I'm posting in case this is a larger glitch than just me.

[Post New]by mh2907 on Apr 8, 16 5:06 PM
I was playing the game with the new spring event update and all of a sudden a message pop up telling all event has an end and boom... the game re-open without the spring event... PLEASE HELP!!

sassy215
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by sassy215 on Apr 8, 16 5:09 PM
spring event just ended . is this a glich or what?

shawah
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by shawah on Apr 8, 16 5:09 PM
Spring event just started yesterday but today i got a notice event was over and i am nack to morphing flowers. But game also tells me event has 10 days left???? Help.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Apr 8, 16 5:17 PM
We've been waiting for months for something to bring back our interest in playing this game, and after ONE DAY!! it's gone. Are you serious BFG?

katiek

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Apr 8, 16 5:17 PM
We think spring broke... it was there and poofed... was it a less then 24 hour event?

ds1624
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ds1624 on Apr 8, 16 5:21 PM
Also lost Spring when I went back on just after 8 pm EDT. It was there from midnight last night thru this afternoon, took a break for dinner and POOF! it is gone again!

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Apr 8, 16 5:24 PM
I never got to load the Spring Event on one of my PC games. When I tried to start it tonight, it loaded 87% and completely froze my computer. I had to reboot and now I cannot get into that user account.

Go to: