jampony
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

mini games

[Post New]by jampony on Jun 22, 09 5:56 PM
This game has me so frustrated. I don't like some of the types of games that are included as mini-games and I resent having to play them to finish the whole game. If I had wanted to play a time management game or sudoku or a match three game, I would have downloaded those types of games directly. It wouldn't be so bad if it was only a few levels of each but I feel like they added in extra levels just to pad the game time. I've been playing mini games for hours and I'm so tired of it all. I wish I could use some of those skill points to skip ahead a few levels in the plant game.

I was one of the people having problems with the game freezing up so customer service gave me a free game coupon. Since they fixed the problem, I wasn't going to use the coupon but now that I realize I'll never finish this game because of all the mini games, I think I will use it buy something else that's more my speed.

Re:mini games

[Post New]by pookie43026 on Jun 23, 09 1:55 PM
I agree. I hate the mini-games. Why do you have to play so many of them. I'm on the last one...the garden & absolutely hate it!

jolly943
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by jolly943 on Jun 26, 09 12:57 PM
IN the middle of installin thanks for the tip tht the mi ngames suck :L

txmimi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by txmimi on Oct 15, 09 7:59 PM
I, too, hate the fact that you have to finish all the mini-games, no matter how lame they are, in order to finish the game. Sigh. . . the plant one is the worst, but the match 3 is endless!!! Grrrr. . .

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Oct 17, 09 10:56 AM
Count me in as a mini-game hater! I absolutely CANNOT do the Sudoko, which seems to mean I'm not able to finish the game, but the incredible number of match 3 games required is ridiculous. Also, I can't seem to get past level one on the card game. I get to multiplier x4, but as soon as I lose a game----I'm back to the beginning! Does anyone have a suggestion or trick I could use? Like the rest of you, I'm angry that I bought the game, yet can't finish it due to mini-games.

txmimi
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by txmimi on Oct 17, 09 2:08 PM
I finally learned that you don't have to finish each level of the card game. When the game first comes up, click on the arrows on the side and it will take you to the other 5 levels. You don't even have to win the levels to get the stars. That match 3 game is ridiculous, though. . .

Greylady_98
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Greylady_98 on Oct 17, 09 8:17 PM
Thanks! It worked. I'm a little happier LOL. I have one star to get on the game where you find items by the ocean. i.e. 5 cat tails, 5 arrows, 5 sea creatures, etc. I just completed the "round" 25 times and can't get the last star. Anyone got a tip for that little gem?

[Post New]by sgtwife1313th on Nov 8, 09 3:23 AM
I have to agree with the consensus, although I don't mind the mini-games they are way over the top. I have been through all of them at least twice and have all the gold stars however in the statistics it says I still need to complete 5 more games. I have went over the walk through to see if I have missed something but as yet am dumfounded. With only one tiki left to finish the game I guess I will be sorely disappointed unless someone has any words of wisdom to send my way.

ivoryrose71
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by ivoryrose71 on Apr 21, 13 8:08 PM
I think I got all the hidden ones done .. but damn you for making us do these crappy Garden and Match 3 .. gggrrrrrrrrrr

Go to: