only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Not getting proper items from HOS

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 15, 15 11:52 AM
Is there any way to insure you get the items from the HO site that you are sent to get? I've been to the broken carriage numerous times from the gargoyle and have received anything but the rune stone. Not that that is the only HO site doing it to me. Grrrrrrrr!

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

Re:Not getting proper items from HOS

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 15, 15 12:04 PM
what level you are on ? Is it level 8 ????? If so please have a look into the locked thread "Helpful links for MC" and there into the strategy guide

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 15, 15 12:14 PM
I'm on level 27 and play on my Kindle. Been happening to me for a while. Just found this site. Btw I'm not very tech savvy. Oh and thank you for the info.

Edited on 05/15/2015 at 12:38:10 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 15, 15 12:20 PM
The find button only works for character's quests. If you are just randomly going to the broken carriage to get a particular item, you are not guaranteed that item. EXCEPT for character's quests, the find button tells you what item can be found there not that you will get that item.

Also, many of us have found it helpful to have only one character quest open at a time. That makes it easier if the quest requires different items from the same place.

Hope this helps.

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 15, 15 12:57 PM
Thank you white butterfly 54. Have finally figured out the one character quest at a time thing but the find buttons don't always work for me. I'm on the last of my 100 daily quests need to get the armored bear and the cript won't give me the eight pointed star nor can I get the other object from the what ever the fairy sculpture is called now.I've been trying for 6 hours.

Edited on 05/15/2015 at 12:58:53 PM PST

Go to: