Feeling cranky .....

[Post New]by iamadudette on May 15, 15 4:21 PM
Sorry but I've got to gripe.

1. I need one last piece to finish the AI puzzle for the first time (level 218). Because I only need one piece, I'm only betting 1 citrine (Topaz Dream). I've just spun well over 300 times and I still don't have that last piece. That's absolutely ridiculous. How about a button to set it to spin automatically?

2. I feel like I'm "stuck" in another Nate quest - Cretaceous Park. It's taking so long to get through some of these quests. My third day and I'm still working on getting the 35 wires for the electric fence. For quests with many components, could some consideration be given to increasing drop rates ... or ... decrease the quantities needed so one can at least finish an item a day?

3. Kinda the same as #2, I recently spent I don't know how long chasing a princess through multiple areas. In fact, it may still be in progress - I don't know, I've lost track. Which brings me to my point - when things go on sooo long, it simply gets boring. For the most part, this is a really good game but sometimes I feel really annoyed.

Like now .....

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

Re:Feeling cranky .....

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on May 15, 15 5:57 PM
Hi cranky! (sorry could not resist...)

Everything can get to be 'too much" but I surely understand your frustration. Balance and fresh air can ease boredom. (Do the dishes, clean the toilet or do laundry and then I assure you the slots might be less boring heheh)

try playing all by yourself on an empty isle as it "feels" to me (how can I say what truly is when it is supposed to be random) that players playing less citrines get less "wins" and less BETTER wins when playing with higher levels betting 5 or 10 on the same machine.

Secondly, (as it seems to work for me) when it feels like the machine is "stuck" and giving nothing click out and try again or switch to the other machine. Or change worlds! Also, try a refresh to reset it. If nothing else it might get rid of the boredom

[Post New]by kstormgemini on May 17, 15 9:18 PM
I hear ya. Especially on quests like the ones we do with Nate.
To add to the dragging out of things, there's the whole thing about the items/components not even making sense most of the time.
Now I like this game fairly well myself... I can only play so many h.o.g.s before I get more than a little cross-eyed and having nightmares related to being stuck in endless rooms owned by hoarders... But there are times when I just have to take a break and go do something Not game related. Whether it be doing something physical or just getting away from the comp and going to watch a little tv.
Some times, a break away is needed.
I like to go and tickle my cats personally. Sure we wrestle a bit and I get a couple scratches but I'm always in a better mood and more relaxed when I do decide to come back to BW2.
~edited because I should have been a little more grammatically on the ball. sorry folks.~

Edited on 05/17/2015 at 9:20:01 PM PST

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on May 18, 15 1:37 PM
And when you feel like cleaning toilets , I have several here that I will gladly let you clean to ease your boredom! (You are welcome)

meinaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
418 Posts

[Post New]by meinaz on May 18, 15 2:24 PM
When did you start playing? I think that it is more difficult when you have started recently than if you have been playing for awhile. I started a year late and I always felt that I am playing catch up. I have almost made it to the last area. Nate's quests are used to supplement the main tasks, so people have something to do once they have finished the areas. I find they usually take about a week for me to finish. For people trying to get through the main puzzles, this seems like too long. For people that have finished the main puzzles, this gives them something new to complete.

This isn't a game that can be completed in a short amount of time, so I play other games that can be done in shorter times as well, so I can feel like I get to the end and be done with something.

Go to: