simhaup1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Already having issues...grrr

[Post New]by simhaup1 on May 16, 15 1:05 AM
I just started the trial. Already having a black screen right after the first stage. Typical BF. I'll wait to see if there is a fix before I buy.

swedane
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
494 Posts

Re:Already having issues...grrr

[Post New]by swedane on May 16, 15 1:47 AM
The game is loaded with high intensity graphics and special effects. That may cause problems for a lot of gamers! It played ok for me, but it's slow going.

It may or may not be a Flash player problem, but a new version just came out yesterday. You can test your version here: [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/16/2015 at 3:26:42 AM PST

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by hippyfishie on May 16, 15 3:03 AM
Swedane:
Thank you for mentioning a new version of Shockwave came out today.! I like to know as soon as I can.
Already downloaded it.
Thanks again!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 16, 15 3:19 AM
Hi simhaup1,

I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with having a black screed after the first stage of the game.

swedane - Thank you for letting everyone know that there was a recent Shockwave update, as this could definitely help with the issue.

In addition, the following help article may also be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: