bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Avalon

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 22, 09 11:00 PM
The Fairy Kingdom is in trouble in this exciting fantasy Strategy game. As the world grows more
Crowded, it is becoming harder and harder for fairies to find the location of elements they need to flourish. Jump into the role of the Fairy Queen that’s responsible for Avalon`s Garden. Manage the magical fairy realm in order to transform Avalon from a desolated island to a wonderful enchanted garden.

Re:Avalon

[Post New]by Jedimaster128 on Jun 23, 09 4:31 AM
Has anyone completed the game?

I am stuck on the first level. I discovered 9/12. I have no idea how to get the reward out of the rabbit hole, or what to do next. I can't find any other 'clickable' items.

The tutorial in this game is awful!

Thanks for the help!

[Post New]by leparlon on Jun 23, 09 6:27 AM
There is a hidden quest inside the rabbit's hole, on the dark area, you have to use the create light magic to lit the mushrooms so you can see inside the cave. Have you found this one?

Edited on 06/23/2009 at 6:37:38 AM PST

[Post New]by sbmason on Jun 23, 09 9:43 AM
There are some clickable mushrooms to the right of the rabbit. Use the blue faeries. I was stuck too but the clickable area is small.

ruadhan
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by ruadhan on Jun 23, 09 1:29 PM
To move the snail and to get the reward out of the rabbit hole, you need the Levitate power.

You get this from the Book of Levitation - but of course, it's not as simple as just researching like the other two books!

First, you have to click on the blue mushrooms just to the left of the Potions Laboratory - you will need your Wizard (green) fairies to chant here. When that's done, they will discover they can use these mushrooms to make light.

The next part is getting the Enchanter (blue) fairies to chant a second time on these mushrooms. If all goes well, the light from the mushrooms will fall on the Book and you can finally access it.

You will have to get your Wizard (green) fairies to chant twice on this book in order to get the Levitate power, but once you have it, you can move the rocks in the rabbit burrow and get the reward.

I agree with everyone so far - the tutorial is rubbish. I'm basically reduced to clicking on everything I see and hoping for the best.

[Post New]by Jedimaster128 on Jun 23, 09 2:14 PM
Wow. Thank you all for your help.

Now I have to go dig some rocks out of a rabbit hole.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 25, 09 10:23 PM
one thing that concerns me (a little) is that some faeries are low on energy. um how do faeries recharge? I see no outlet. I'm curious, don't want any to die or anything (I know I know its a game but...

Zephriel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zephriel on Jun 26, 09 1:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that's what the food is for.

[Post New]by Tess2334 on Jun 26, 09 6:22 PM
Plenty of food. But their energy is still low.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 27, 09 6:20 AM
so how do i feed them?

Dudohs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dudohs on Jun 29, 09 5:30 AM
you don't need to feed them, just make sure there are enough fairies collecting food.

[Post New]by virusuap on Jul 5, 09 9:09 PM
hi,how will i move the snail?im stuck on that..

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 6, 09 7:52 PM
study levitation, then use it on the snail.

ephurd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ephurd on Jul 12, 09 1:12 PM
I need some help desperately, please! I'm so dumb that I can't figure out how to create blue fairies. I've got red and green ones. Any help would be very welcome!

syleki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by syleki on Jul 12, 09 5:20 PM
I was stuck for 10 min on the opening, you know when the clouds are separating to reveal Avalon, ( I think) finally gave up Was mine a faulty game?

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:54 PM
Jedimaster128 wrote:Wow. Thank you all for your help.

Now I have to go dig some rocks out of a rabbit hole.

forgot about the rabbit hole... thanks

Go to: