bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Avalon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 22, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Avalon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Avalon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Avalon forum

[Post New]by Lily_1820 on Jun 24, 09 8:22 AM
Hi

I have problems trying to figure out how to create Enchanters...any tips?

[Post New]by reflexandresolve on Jun 24, 09 10:29 AM
create Enchanters...

If you find a task that requires an enchanter fairy (a blue song will result), have a new (untrained) fairy do that task. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by cherubsfire on Jun 24, 09 11:15 AM
I can't move the snail shell! It says I need another form of magic? any ideas?

[Post New]by reflexandresolve on Jun 24, 09 1:16 PM
cherubsfire wrote: move the snail shell!

Make sure you have researched everything you can.

[Post New]by cherubsfire on Jun 24, 09 2:15 PM
I got it now thanks in white mountain

[Post New]by virusuap on Jul 2, 09 10:50 PM
how did you move the snail shell?and what will i do with the one in the rabbit's hole?i got 8 discoveries, and im done with the two books>please help

syleki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by syleki on Jul 17, 09 5:45 PM
My game got hung up on the opening, when Avalon appeared dimmly throught the clouds. I think it was 7-8 min. and went nowhere. me or the game? Vee

Welcome to Avalon forum

[Post New]by arys14450 on Jul 20, 09 11:23 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Avalon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Avalon players.
Be patience and try to gather as many fairies as possible.
Gather as much pollen and fruit as possible to give you strength.
use maim fairy to do the hard work with the most experience fairy.
If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ShayBunny on Feb 3, 10 10:14 AM
I was wondering how do the fairies gain energy back >.< one of mine is runing out of energy.

goarweam
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by goarweam on Feb 9, 10 2:47 AM
does anyone have a problem creating a new fairy in the water area/third area?

I can't create a new fairy since when i click the reproduction area, the button for creating a new fairy is on the far right side and cannot be clicked, it doesn't even glow when the cursor hovers!

Screenshot image link:
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss178/goarweam/AVALON-1.jpg

Edited on 02/09/2010 at 3:47:12 AM PST

goarweam
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by goarweam on Feb 9, 10 3:49 AM
just copy the link and paste to look at a screenshot! thanks!

[Post New]by craftysarah on Apr 27, 10 10:34 PM
deleted

Edited on 04/27/2010 at 10:38:47 PM PST

Cricks3
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cricks3 on Jun 14, 10 9:11 PM
OxFFFF043B (tried to read from OxFFFF043 , program terminated.

The game started ok and then let me create and name a fairy but, upon saving the fairy and continuing, the game, up came the above message and the game shut down.

Now the game will appear to start but when I click on Play, it puts up that same code and shuts down.

I duplicated this here (also posted in the Error thread) as there doesn't appear to be a Technical Issue Thread for this game.

This is the very first true technical issue I've come across in any of the demos played or games purchased. I'm hoping the game developers read these forums and will see what they can do to fix this and other issues posted by other users.

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Jul 17, 10 10:38 PM
Good graphics, interesting story but kind of, well boring. Wouldn't buy it again knowing what I know now. Played through it in about two days. Needed more things to do.

lgum
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by lgum on Apr 16, 11 1:03 PM
Cricks3 wrote:OxFFFF043B (tried to read from OxFFFF043 , program terminated.

The game started ok and then let me create and name a fairy but, upon saving the fairy and continuing, the game, up came the above message and the game shut down.

Now the game will appear to start but when I click on Play, it puts up that same code and shuts down.

I duplicated this here (also posted in the Error thread) as there doesn't appear to be a Technical Issue Thread for this game.

This is the very first true technical issue I've come across in any of the demos played or games purchased. I'm hoping the game developers read these forums and will see what they can do to fix this and other issues posted by other users.

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME. I TRIED UNINSTALLING/REINSTALLING THE PROGRAM BUT IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.

[Post New]by silveredgeeagle on May 23, 11 11:33 PM
lgum wrote:
Cricks3 wrote:OxFFFF043B (tried to read from OxFFFF043 , program terminated.

THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME. I TRIED UNINSTALLING/REINSTALLING THE PROGRAM BUT IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.

[Post New]by silveredgeeagle on May 23, 11 11:37 PM
I have been trying for a year to resolve the shutdown issue with the game. I have been able to work on the mini games but the main game shuts off as soon as I press the play button with a message OxFFFF043B (tried to read from OxFFFF043 , program terminated. Would someone please help the other players and myself to resolve this issue? Thank you.

GoThDoLL
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by GoThDoLL on Nov 16, 11 1:58 PM
I hope this tip finds you. Like you, I had trouble with the game continuing after creating the queen fairy (main menu screen where u design fairy). I have been wanting to try the game for ages and I finally got it to work.

I strongly urge u to to go to the tech section of BFG.

This is what I did per directions given to me by BFG Tech secton.

After getting into the "Help" section- and look up info that says "Game crashing/ freezing /starts to play/blank screen, etc.

Now, depending on which windows version u are using you will see 3 computer type directions; In the directions u will see directions for users that have 32 bit operating system (windows XP or 2000) and another set of directions for those using Windows 7/vista (it works on a 64 bit operating system). Finally you will see directions for MAC users. Follow the directions that apply to your computer. These directions basically tell you to give certain permissions to run the game file. Make sure your Video cards are up to date. Sometimes the security of your antivirus can conflict with your game. Again, I STRONGLY encourage you to read these sections- Run as Administrator, My game keeps crashing/freezing/shuts down after starting; Also read the section where it shows you how to check to see if need to update drivers/video cards. Each of the sections I mentioned have sets of directions custom to computer. I really hope this helps.

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Jul 20, 12 9:33 AM
What is up with the flashplayer problems lately? I recently ran into this problem with winemaker telling me my flashplayer was not up to date. I have a brand new HP Paviion intel core i7 W7 not even 6 months old how can i not have the latest flashplayer? after undating and reinstalling flash it still did not work. i had to uninstall flashplayer install winemaker and then reinstall flashplayer and now seems to work. Now this game is doing the same thing upon trying out the demo??

Go to: