[Post New]by elanie on May 16, 15 11:05 AM
I still cant get the wealth scales ., Please

boulter
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Moai still cant use wealth scales

[Post New]by boulter on May 16, 15 12:41 PM
The wealth scales are a bonus prize that you get out of the gold chests.
It is one that you activate at the top of the screen, it gives you better deals when purchasing wood at the market. So open all the gold chests in that level, one of the prizes will be what you are looking for ( a little icon shaped like scales), then activate it at the top of the screen.

elanie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by elanie on May 16, 15 12:49 PM
thanks a million

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on May 16, 15 2:28 PM
Some of the Hindu men will offer wealth scales too!

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on May 31, 15 3:34 PM
I'm playing Level 11A on an iMac. I suspect most on the forum are Windows-based, but I'm hoping someone can help. There are only two chests on this page, one provides food and the other provides the sandals (the icon for which disappears from the top of the window within a couple minutes). NO chest contains wealth scales, so I cannot complete this level.

The timer is killer but (barely) acceptable. If I truly cannot complete this level because of a game malfunction, I'll contact Big Fish and ask for a credit.

[Post New]by JeannieT_LFP on May 31, 15 3:59 PM
My problem (which occurred on Level 11, not 11A) must have been a malfunction of either Game Manager or the game itself. After uninstalling and then reinstalling both, the game is working as it should -- the Speed Sandals icon no longer disappears after a couple minutes and a trader now appears in the middle of the screen that allows me to access the Wealth Scales. It's worth remembering when all else fails, reinstall Game Manager and/or the game.

Go to: