9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Secret Room

[Post New]by 9otters on May 16, 15 4:31 PM
Instructions say to earn all 12 stars and receive a "reward". Well, I earned them but cannot figure out what the reward is! LOL. Anyone have a clue on this?

FunIt
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Secret Room

[Post New]by FunIt on May 17, 15 1:47 AM
Same here! Got all the stars. You have to do some "tasks" multible times to get a full star, and my stars are all complete. Still no prize!

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jun 2, 15 9:20 AM
Same with me - all stars - NO reward (I love rewards). I only reckogniced, that the 4 puzzles can be entered and you can click around - but without any result (before a click turned me away from the puzzle) - maybe this SHOULD be the reward (HOP???) but it seems it doesn´t work. Please post if anyone finds out...

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 2, 15 11:00 AM
Add me to the list of people who earned all 12 stars in the secret room. I see NO reward being offered after that.

Has ANYONE figured out what the reward is?

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 2, 15 11:12 AM
I wrote to the game's creators. If they ever answer the question about what the heck the reward is, I'll post it here.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Jun 2, 15 10:59 PM
Reading the threads, several people have contacted BFG and the Dev about the secret room and bonus content stained glass mosaic. THANK YOU to those who have taken the time to investigate.

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jun 3, 15 3:47 AM
I contacted Elephant games today - that´s what I wrote in my mail:

[Removed by Moderator]

That´s what Elephant games support answered a few minutes ago:

[Removed by Moderator]

So it seems to me that there is NO reward or NO use for the stained glass window!! Very surprising !!!

I´m sorry I can´t post better news to all of you!!!

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 7:13:49 AM PST

[Post New]by ferlachchristl on Jun 3, 15 6:01 AM
So, I sent another mail to Elephant games - with a screenshot from the text in the Secret room´s diary - and highlighted the word "REWARD" - again asking for explanation. That´s what they answered:

[Removed by Moderator]

There seems to be a little light on the horizon to get an updated version - if they keep their words and put their heads together with BF - we will see......

Greetings to all of you - have a pleasant long weekend!!!

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 7:14:04 AM PST

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 3, 15 10:25 AM
ferlachchristl wrote:So, I sent another mail to Elephant games - with a screenshot from the text in the Secret room´s diary - and highlighted the word "REWARD" - again asking for explanation. That´s what they answered:

[Removed by Moderator]

There seems to be a little light on the horizon to get an updated version - if they keep their words and put their heads together with BF - we will see......

Greetings to all of you - have a pleasant long weekend!!!

Glad you wrote back again complaining. I had written to them and got the same exact initial reply you did. I read it twice, and thought WTH? I'll be checking back to see if they do anything to make this right.

Edited on 06/04/2015 at 7:35:44 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 4, 15 7:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players aren't receiving the correct rewards in this particular game. We definitely want everything to be up and running for the players.

It looks like ferlachchristl was able to find some information regarding this issue. Thanks ferlachchristl! It is also recommended to contact our Customer Support Team so that they help keep track of these issues that players are experiencing.

Please keep in mind when posting in the Forums the Forum Rules specifically,

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

Thank you everyone for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: