Please post your REVIEWS for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium here

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on May 17, 15 7:11 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Reflections of Life: Equilibrium here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Reflections of Life: Equilibrium .
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Reflections of Life: Equilibrium here

[Post New]by Chi3165 on May 22, 15 5:33 PM
What can I say. 5 Minutes and it's gone from my computer. I detest bad English. "I hope me and my owl can help....." Would you say, "I hope me can help..." No, of course you wouldn't. How about "I hope my owl and I can help..." If someone helped to translate this page, then he or she needs to learn English. If not, then shame on the English speaking person who wrote the words.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on May 23, 15 1:10 PM
This game is a bit stretched vertically on my screen and with a sluggish cursor on my XP computer. The gameplay IS different, but in the first HOG I was totally lost until I did some serious clicking and the interactive HOG wasn't really intuitive.

Altogether it was a bit twee for me and I haven't continued due to the floaty effect and the overbright colours (I know I hate dark games but this is what they used to call psychedelic )

Maybe I'll try a bit more, but I think there are other games which are more fun...as yet I haven't found real motivation to carry on with it.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 25, 15 8:59 PM
I think Chi3165 must be a frustrated English teacher. I was an English teacher years ago and find myself mentally correcting the written word all the time. Remember the old rules about not splitting an infinitive and never ending a sentence with a preposition? Well, it's done all the time now.--------------------------------------------------------------------I am enjoying the game! The is beautiful and I the colors. The graphics are superior and the story isn't bad either. A 4 and 1/2 star game.

Go to: