bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Tribe here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 17, 15 9:17 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for My Tribe here.

[Post New]by MuseMidnight on May 18, 15 1:31 PM
I play My Tribe on the PC and I recently made a new user. When I was renaming it, I accidentally pressed enter when the name was erased. So now it says "Welcome, !" whenever I login. When I try to switch users an error pops up saying "Error: Access violation at 0x004B62F4 (tried to read from 0x00000004), program terminated." then it'll crash.The game still works but if I click the users button it crashes. I've tried using the help pages but nothing works.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 15 12:52 PM
Hi MuseMidnight,

I'm sorry to hear that after you made a new user, an access violation error message appears when logging in. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page for hints:

Access Violation

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by xxxDebxxx on May 24, 15 2:16 PM
Hello can you play this game on iPad when I tried to purchase it, it said cannot be played on your device do you still want to purchase? I didn't but wondered why this is?

[Post New]by artsybear on Aug 3, 15 12:57 PM
My Tribe won't open on my macbook pro. it has os x 10.10.4. i was really excited to play this and i bought it. i found out it doesn't open and was disappointed. is there anything i can do to fix it?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 4, 15 10:57 AM
Hi xxxDebxxx and artsybear,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this particular game on your devices. I can definitely help look into this for you.

xxxDebxxx, My Tribe isn't available at this time for iPad. I apologize for the inconvenience. On the Big Fish Games site we currently have it available for Mac and PC. This is most likely why you were unable to purchase it in the app store.

artsybear, taking a look at the My Tribe game page I see that the Game System Requirements are operating systems 10.4 and 10.5. You mentioned you are currently on OS X 10.10. It seems that this may not be compatible for the operating system you are currently using. Please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into getting a replacement game for you.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by donnarg on Sep 21, 15 5:56 PM
Like another customer posted, I also have not been able to open the game on my MacBook Pro. I have 10.9.

I'm writing because I've had this problem with more games than I can count for Mac. There are so many versions of Mac. Any chance these companies can be contacted for updates? It's pretty ridiculous trying to play any games on Mac if they only work for a couple versions.

[Post New]by themusicinside02 on Feb 17, 16 9:40 PM
I'm running OSX 10.10 right now, and I understand that My Tribe won't work without the required version of OSX. However I was wondering if there will ever be an update for My Tribe to work on more recent versions of OSX. Thanks

Go to: