muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Tired of getting the cameo

[Post New]by muttmom on May 17, 15 1:21 PM
When do you get the Phonograph needle. I'm tired of seeing the cameo come up?
Deb

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Tired of getting the cameo

[Post New]by Bluex on May 17, 15 1:54 PM
from what I understand the crest collections are easier to get once you get the cat.
By the way I wouldn't complain too loudly about the Cameo. People tend to complain it does not drop enough and its one of the more expensive items in auction.

Edited on 05/17/2015 at 1:56:56 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 17, 15 3:28 PM
Trust me.. when you get to the next series of quests and the blueprints... you'll be glad you have those cameos.. and you'll need them!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 17, 15 3:31 PM
Ye gads our worst nightmare! TEODI'S!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on May 17, 15 3:59 PM
I would love to see the Mythical Cameo drop when I play that mini-game. I had played four times and got it in the fifth when playing for the Blueprint and then lost it all when I was not connected to the server during the play and game closed. Will get to do it all again WooHoo!

[Post New]by joanneh1314 on May 18, 15 4:11 PM
I racked up about 30 cameos trying to get the phonograph piece, not to mention all the times I got nothing. As soon as I got the cat and the necklace (you need to get both) the piece dropped the next time I played the game. I sold a few of the cameos before I got to the blueprints. When I did get to the blueprints I used every one I had and had to earn a few more.

Go to: