NO "REWARD" FOR SECRET ROOM

[Post New]by silverfairy31 on May 17, 15 4:17 PM
I completed all the tasks and got all 12 stars like the instructions said, but nothing happened!

Also for the collectibles, when the mosaics are complete, it looks like it could be a HOG but nothing happens. I'm going to try to contact the developer and see what they say.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:NO "REWARD" FOR SECRET ROOM

[Post New]by Poof11 on May 17, 15 4:19 PM
I had the same thing happen...I thought it was just me. The collectibles window also had me confused since it does make it look like there should be some kind of action to do like you said a possible HO.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on May 17, 15 5:00 PM
Thank you, silverfairy! I started threads for both those issues. Sure would be nice to know what should (?) be happening.

Thought the mosaics look like they COULD be HOGs, but I just cannot figure it out.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on May 19, 15 2:06 PM
Hi,

I'm another one who should like to know about the "reward" for the secret room, and what to do with the collectibles.

I hope some of the Developers or BF will show up to explain us those issues.

I liked the full game, but many times I was disappointed with it! For start, the minigames were extremely easy, and the story was so convoluted that I lost the main point (I guess they tried to make a long game).

The bonus chapter is ok, but not related with the main game (it ends in satisfactory way). I'm explaining this for people who prefer to buy the SE, it's no necessary the BC.

In fact, after the frustration with collectibles and secret room I should recommend the SE.
Happy gaming,
M.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Jun 2, 15 12:11 AM
I'll probably never get the 12th star for the secret room. I am completely stuck on the Bonus Content Map Puzzle. No hints available and it isn't the same at the one in the regular game, so I can't get help from the walk through. Can anyone tell me the trick to figuring out the correct pattern (can't seem to get past the first 4 stars, no matter which ones I choose).

I already have the other 11 stars, and it is very frustrating to not be able to complete this one.......

Thanks, Naomi

Go to: