dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

DD 5/18/2015

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 18, 15 7:42 AM
Have the glitches in this game been fixed? I seem to remember the game as freezing at the scene with the turtle early in the game. Has anyone tried it on this go round? Thanks.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:DD 5/18/2015

[Post New]by read61 on May 18, 15 8:26 AM
I have wanted this game since it was first released last year, but the glitches kept me from purchasing it. I have no idea if these have been fixed...but now that it is the DD I decided to take a chance. I figure, if the game is still unplayable I can always ask for my money back! I am hoping that it got fixed but I can't find any information about it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on May 18, 15 9:40 AM
Read61 has probably already noticed that the problems HAVE NOT been fixed. I may have this confused with another game, but in this one the screen goes black after clicking Play and error access message appears. Too bad.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 15 8:01 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game. Talk about frustrating. I definitely want everyone to be able to play the game they want.

In regards to the freezing issue, it may be helpful to look at the following help page for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having any issues playing this game, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help offer any troubleshooting steps. This also helps to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: