ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Anyone Still Planning On Playing?

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 18, 15 5:10 PM
If anyone is newer and still wants to go through the events and content, I'd love to be able to gift my inventory before I delete the game..

Is there anyone who needs/wants to go through current content?

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Anyone Still Planning On Playing?

[Post New]by MagentaRose on May 18, 15 6:21 PM
I'll still be playing ChestnutHeights so I would love to accept your kind offer. Sad to hear your going to delete the game

Kuddles3
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by Kuddles3 on May 18, 15 6:24 PM
I am hoping to continue playing, as I am nowhere near finished the content we have - so I have sent you a PM.

A very thoughtful and generous offer, so many thanks.

I thought it was a lovely game, and am so disappointed at the news.

Now we will never see the egg hatch, or find out what the Hermit was going to do, etc. etc. I do think they should have done a final update to tie up the loose ends at the very least.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 18, 15 6:47 PM
Great! Glad to know the items won't go to waste. Check your PMs

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on May 19, 15 8:16 AM
Chestnut, I'd like to give my amounts, too - but I don't know how. If you have an idea, please Pm me, and tell me how. Thank you.

I'm going to finish AK - with tears in my eyes - but I'm out of quests beyond the §$%##%& dark chest - so it makes no more sense. I'll try to keep ART - I never had the July-event or Christmas... so there I can do at least a bit of work.

I cancelled my membership at BF and explained why:

Hi Lewis, thanks for the quick answer. I don’t know, if you got me right: I’m not cancelling my membership because of the FTP games, but because of the unhonest and unfriendly way the both games were finished. I’m very angry and disappointed about that, and I don’t want a free game – that makes nothing better. I feel betrayed, because I never had spent money on ART or AK if I had known that BF would finish them that way. I will not renew my membership and I will tell all my friends not to get members. I know it’s not YOUR fault, but the behavior of BF is a shame. I’ll never spend one more cent on BF – sorry.
Have a nice day anyway. Barbara

I haven't received an answer yet... but IF I get one, I'll tell here.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on May 19, 15 11:21 PM
IF YOU REALLY LOVE THIS GAME START A NEW ONE. I DID AND IT IS JUST AS GOOD THE SECOND TIME AS THE FIRST. YES WE KNOW IT WILL NEVER HAVE IT'S RIGHTFUL END. BUT THE SECOND TIME AROUND YOU WILL PLAY SMARTER. AS YOU ALREADY KNOW THE PITFALLS.

[Post New]by frequentfrog on May 20, 15 3:24 AM
I may start a new game in time, as soon as I figured out how without making a whole new account.

But I'd like to get rid of the massive inventory and money of my current game first. The inventory will likely be auctioned off as I have about 30 to 40 pieces of everything rare and over hundred of common items so that's going to take a while even at 1 coin each. For the money (over a million), I'd like to transfer it to several people who are still playing and could use a bit of cash by buying over-priced items from them in the auction. So if you're interested in money, PM me, or friend me in the game and message and we'll work something out.

Kalta
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Kalta on May 26, 15 12:07 PM
I'm still playing, never got that far in the game(only level 55 or something).

frosteen
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by frosteen on May 26, 15 12:12 PM
I will also be quitting the game and am willing to sell any and all my inventory for nothing (although I guess I have to put in $1). PM me, and if I have it, it is yours.

[Post New]by CINDY7465 on May 26, 15 8:13 PM
I to will be deleting this game, it is so unfair to start a game have some of us spent our hard earn money on some of the products and then not even give the game an ending. I know some of us looked forward to getting to the end and even enjoyed playing the game. Why would they even come up with a game that they had no intention of finishing, I to is thinking about canceling my membership. I ask the big fish staff is it worth it to lose long time players because they cannot complete what they have started. HOW UNFAIR THAT IS TO THE PLAYERS OF THE BIG FISH GAMES.

[Post New]by ncstatefan on May 27, 15 12:31 AM
I enjoy playing some of the mini-games and will use what I have to play them. I wouldn't mind giving any items to those that are still playing, but it appeared to me that there were certain players who would buy items at a lower rate and then re-post at a high rate. If I listed my inventory at auction for 1 coin, they would just grab them up and auction at a higher price.

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on May 27, 15 12:49 AM
ncstatefan wrote:I enjoy playing some of the mini-games and will use what I have to play them. I wouldn't mind giving any items to those that are still playing, but it appeared to me that there were certain players who would buy items at a lower rate and then re-post at a high rate. If I listed my inventory at auction for 1 coin, they would just grab them up and auction at a higher price.

Unfortunately the same players names keep appearing on the Auction site with their outrageous prices making it impossible for other players to purchase things. You may be best finding out when your friends are online & then putting your items up for sale then.

fairday2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by fairday2 on Jun 20, 15 12:50 PM
I still plan to play, just as I am continuing the Antique game. I do not give up easily.

bliksems
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bliksems on Jun 20, 15 1:14 PM
I have delete and all my money back spent for a game that's not finished

it sad but i don't like to play a game that's incomplete

JennieC
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by JennieC on Jun 20, 15 1:48 PM
I am sad to hear some of you are quitting and deleting the game. I still enjoy it, and even though I have finished all the quests I will still play it. I find it relaxing. Also, like some others I am persistent and I am still hoping for a resolution. BF made a serious mistake here, and antagonized a lot of loyal members. Perhaps there is someone with a bit of nous who will revisit the issue.

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Jun 20, 15 10:09 PM
I'm playing only the $ amount given per day. I have lost the "fun" of the game after hearing about the cancellation. I have accrued 6 game thingys, but since BF/BZ is so wishy-washy about their games that I'm not buying.....I fear that starting another game will just get cancelled again. I'll finish, but I'm in no hurry now. I'm at level 67, I think.

Sorry others are cancelling, but I do understand. There's just really nothing to look forward to, that's why I'm taking my time. I'm involved in another game that I look forward to playing that does not belong to BF/BZ.

Go to: