Edited on 05/19/2015 at 5:55:41 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 19, 15 5:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

kszanz
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Detective Riddles: Sherlock's Heritage here

[Post New]by kszanz on Jul 6, 15 1:47 PM
Okay, here we are again with another one of these types of games. I have tried each of the previous games and hoped to be able to buy them because I love these types of riddles in some of the games I play. Alas, each time I have to delete them because I keep making too many errors. Here yet again, I keep being told to start over because I've made too many errors. Two!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, stop with the errors. As I have said in my previous reviews, who cares how many errors you make? Isn't the whole idea to have fun? Your games are way. way, way too rigid. If the "expert" mode is rigid, fine; but must the "beginners" be so rigid? I would have bought each of these games if you had not made them so strict. Once again, I won't buy this for the very same reason. After being totally ignored, I really doubt I'll even try any future ones since you obviously don't give a care what I say. You've listened to comments from us on other types of games. Why not on these?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: