Keep getting Error 806400

[Post New]by Snowangel2u on May 19, 15 1:37 PM
I purchased this game and super granny in winter wonderland sometime back things worked great till recently. Now I keep getting this error. I have sent several reports to them and all I get is its telling me its an automatic respond and gives me several different links listed on it. Is there any other way I can get help with this I even tied the phone number I found and its just a recording telling you the same thing as you find on the website. If anyone could help me I sure would appreciate it Thanks

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Keep getting Error 806400

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 19, 15 3:06 PM
Hi Snowangel2u,

I'm sorry to see that you're getting an error with Super Granny 4 and having some trouble getting a hold of Customer Support .

While our Support team isn't able to provide assistance over the phone, replying to one of the emails that you've received with the links will keep your place in line for personal assistance from one of our Tech representatives.

The 806400 error can appear for a number of reasons and to help us find the best possible solution for you, please reply to any of recent emails you've received from us with a Dr Felix and our team will work with you to get you back to enjoying the game.

For more information and a link to the tool, please see:

Dr Felix Diagnostic Report

As this is a technical issue I am going to go ahead and lock the thread but please feel free to reach out to the moderators with any questions.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Go to: