Is the famine over?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Is the famine over?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 19, 15 2:18 PM
Don't know about you folks, but more food is droping.....huh?

cheers

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Is the famine over?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 19, 15 5:05 PM
Well....for me it deffiniatly is.......did 2 rounds of my 28 rooms and received 17 sacks/cans,,,,,,,so as opposed to a couple of days ago......it has rained food/eats for the golden pets!!!!......let it .....Rain

lol

TheSinful1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by TheSinful1 on May 19, 15 5:56 PM
I have not noticed an improvement on my end. Same pitiful drop rates

Glad you are having luck

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 19, 15 7:30 PM
Yea...it seems the food has loosened a bit.....just lettn peps know...thx

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on May 19, 15 7:31 PM
everyone's game plays just that tad differently. There are dry spells of one thing and floods of another. They seem a bit cyclical so your dry spell should loosen up soon. Don't let yourself ever run out of anything. Do extra rounds of the Castle until you build a small stockpile, set a minimum level for your inventory and then NEVER go below that level. The game punishes you for running out.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 19, 15 7:39 PM
Hey,llaurewreath,thank you for the heads up......I do have a minimum....and was just keeping track of the ratio of rooms to food drops over the last week or so...people have been posting similar experiences....seemed odd and I did an analysis to that regard........well for me at least it has seemed to have passed.......dry spells make sense......never running out of anything makes more sense....

cheers

**D@Nger**

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on May 19, 15 11:18 PM
I have noticed a bit more food dropping, it was needed and you are right about not going too low, i was nearly out after spring event and no food was dropping,getting as much in inventory as i can now.

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on May 20, 15 7:32 PM
I'm preaching from the experience pulpit. I've had my times when I may have overgifted and or didn't pay attention to my inventory levels while crafting for coin. School of hard knocks is the best teacher. I was always a good student. I rarely make the same mistake twice...but there is such a variety of opportunities to make new ones....

Llamamama15
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Llamamama15 on May 21, 15 5:35 AM
Food is dropping like rain but unique stamps have dried up altogether. Since spring finished I've got only one and that was won on the fortune wheel

Shirleygames
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

[Post New]by Shirleygames on May 21, 15 8:57 AM
I am still not getting much food. I am waiting for a call from the SPCA
Glad it is working out for some though.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 21, 15 10:10 AM
Lol...shirly, maybe PITA will drop some......they are pet savvy too...

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 21, 15 12:17 PM
Well, I guess I'll throw in my two cents worth. Just finished my round. Out of the 64 HOSs I have opened (I think that number is right), I was rewarded with 10 sacks of pet food and 20 stamps (only 1 unique). I did get an additional unique stamp from collecting the flowers.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 21, 15 1:09 PM
Yo,whitebutterfly, thanx for the input......It seems as if the food is droping more for me.....I think food before I start a room and more times than not it flows....even if I am specific about "green" can or "blue"can.....in the last round out of 28 rooms I got 11......getting better by far than a couple of weeks back.....cheers

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 21, 15 1:17 PM
General, whitebutterfly???? Whatever happened to blanco fluttero?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 21, 15 3:09 PM
well I dropped that one a short time ago because there wasn't a response to it recently.......But.....BLANCO FLUTTERO>>>.it is then, then,....again!!!...never left me.......ever.

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 3:10:17 PM PST

W123
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by W123 on May 21, 15 9:38 PM
I'm at level 63 and get unique stamps from friends. I'm trying to keep my unique stamps above 20 since someone said if you drop any item to 0, you won't get any of that particular item for a long time. I rarely get them from HOS but I do get all the other stamps, and gift them as much as possible. Pet food is still scarce for me. It's nice to know other people are actually receiving pet food. I'm trying to build up my supply of pet food to at least 15 of each kind; afterwards, I'll go back to feeding my poor starving pets with whatever I have over 15.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on May 21, 15 11:54 PM
Hope the next pet is a honey bee, they make their own food. =v=

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 7:37 AM
pamkatz, maybe the honey bee could use the thousands of flowers we've been collecting.

General,

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 22, 15 7:55 AM
Yo, blanco fluttero,the honey bee would be nice....I want the bat with the chamberlain too.....by far my favorite charectar.....I've slowed down my leveling up just to keep him around longer....lol

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on May 22, 15 8:04 AM
Uh, General....I assumed he was a vampire bat and wouldn't we have to feed it blood? Volunteers anyone????

Go to: