only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 20, 15 10:28 AM
What is the advantage to getting new avatars as a reward? I' rather have diamonds.

Re:Avatars

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 20, 15 11:13 AM
Hi only1Marne,

There is no advantage having an avatar. It shows your Friends what Achievements you have overwon or gathered. Some players believe they have more luck using a particular avatar, some say it's nonsense. Just figure it out for yourself, it might bring you some luck (or not).

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on May 21, 15 7:39 AM
Hi Duncan_14all,
Thanks for the info. There is so much I don't know yet.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on May 21, 15 10:46 AM
When you eventually get the pirate avatar you will be very happy as i was, its a hard achievement to get so good luck and happy gaming.

kiki232627
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by kiki232627 on May 21, 15 11:23 AM
I was actually so thrilled to get the frog witch avatar that I immediately changed to that!

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on May 22, 15 1:19 PM
Yeah,

Talking about avatars. Fishfingers, it took me months (I think 3 or 4) to get the pirate avatar (100 golden chests), oh boy, I felt like being tortured to get that one! But I finally made it, thanks to my friends, who gifted me a large amount of petfood to complete that hard (oh so hard) achievement.

And kiki, every time you reach a new level or hatch a new egg or "gather" a new avatar is like beating the game, it gives you a great feeling, like you have made a step closer to the final. It feels like playing a final every time ... (shivers down my spine! every time again!). Yeah, this smells like ... Victory!

And to only1Marne: there are some stickied threads on page 1 of this forum with a lot of answers to a lot of questions. Take your time to read them, they're some kind of a guide to play this game. Don't forget we all play this game our own way, every game works different, at least that's my opinion. And I know what I'm talking about, I have 6 different games ...

Happy gaming to all of you.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 1:20:37 PM PST

Go to: