Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Avalon - Enchanters

[Post New]by Topper_ on Jun 23, 09 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how to create enchanters? Couldn't find any info. in the tutorial.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Re:Avalon - Enchanters

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jun 23, 09 1:06 PM
Hi Topper_,

I made my Enchanters just by having a new fairy sing over an object that needed enchanting. Basically, I would have my Fairy Queen go up to an object to see which fairy was best suited for it, either blue, green or red, and then have a Youngling sing to any item that showed a blue music note.

This made the Youngling into an Enchanter fairy after they had gained that singing experience and powered up. I hope this helps!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Dudohs
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dudohs on Jun 23, 09 1:09 PM
You only create young fairies that do not have a specialization. But when they work on something they get specialized on that task. So if you want more enchanters you first create young fairies then you put them to work singing. After a while (I don't know how long it takes) they will become enchanters.

Topper_
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Topper_ on Jun 23, 09 1:13 PM
Thanks for the tips - I suppose it had to be that simple!

sandy75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sandy75 on Jun 24, 09 5:54 PM
I was wondering the same thing. lol

[Post New]by rynl627 on Jun 25, 09 7:33 AM
Sometimes putting the young fairy on a flower starts, 1st level it's the unopened purple flower

shazoz
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by shazoz on Jun 25, 09 7:02 PM
Thanx everyone for this tip... I was totally at a loss on this one. "Yea" for the Forums...always there when we need them.

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Jun 25, 09 10:12 PM
3 questions. (and why is this game so addictive does not count).

1. I can no longer collect pollen. Is the tree giving it to me?
2. How can I move snail/rabbit?
3. how do I access the choir?

both books are done. I've no enchanters, but wizards. (same difference? apparently not according to the posts, so I'm gonna try. but I've pretty much run out of stuff to sing to lol).

not sure where to go next. any ideas/help would be immensely appreciated! Thanks! Cyn

[Post New]by kiwifruit6760 on Jul 12, 09 10:29 PM
To move the snali and the rabbit, you have to solve the tall blue mushrooms by the potions maker and also the book by the potions maker. Once you solve the book, it gives you the ability to lift and move objects.

Go to: