the sail on boat

[Post New]by ceil46 on May 21, 15 8:39 AM
Have done the pattern on the boat with the sail exactly how it should be but nothing has happened have tried so many times, have looked at walkthrough for solution and it just shows you the picture, anyone had this problem, good game and cant get any further with it until this is solved

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:the sail on boat

[Post New]by underwriter on May 21, 15 4:56 PM
Let me get this clear - you transferred the pattern of dark and light sectors on the sail to the same pattern on the wall and nothing happened? If that's the case, the only thing I can offer is hit the wall again. It should open up. Is there an option to skip if that doesn't work?

[Post New]by ceil46 on May 31, 15 12:40 PM
im having same trouble with the sail cannot even knock the wall, this is driving me mad someone must know how to do ii think its a tech error

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 1, 15 8:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the boat scene even after looking at the walkthrough for a solution. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to check out the following help article to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We definitely want to help players progress in their game.

Since this is sounding like a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Cadenza: The Kiss of Death here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: