yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Just trying to complete the game Grrrrrr ! :/ :(

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 21, 15 4:45 PM

Kicked out a few times then " Runtime Error "'s...uninstalled/reinstalled & updated Flash & Shockwave Same darn thing, Grrrrrr
All I wish to do is complete game and Bonus :/
Really don't want to fill out reports and Dr. Felix on this older game :/, because it appears that several fellow Fishies have had prob. and the since Tech Problems started on Nov. 15, 2012 developers appear to not being interested in updating :/
I will com back and edit if anything changes.

Playing on desktop PC running Win 7, 64bit

EDITED 5/22/15
I finished the complete game by closing it down (and having a then reopening it whenever it started acting 'not right'
My 'Review of this one crummy ending to both main and bonus...not really an 'end to either but gameplay stopped and credits popped up....a real "Huh???"

Since the developers apparently didn't care to update, I guess I don't care to give it any !

Edited on 05/21/2015 at 10:22:04 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Just trying to complete the game Grrrrrr ! :/ :(

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 22, 15 1:28 PM
Hi yowzasma,

I'm sorry to hear that there was trouble with the game and thank you for trying those troubleshooting steps. Since we're not the developer of this game, we have no control over if or when an update or fix will be released for this specific issue. However, in situations like these, our Technical Support Team can try to provide a workaround with the aid of a Dr. Felix Report. If you'd prefer not to run through any troubleshooting steps, our Reps are also able to help with replacing the game.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition here!

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 1:32:50 PM PST

Go to: