Lighthouse

[Post New]by abbysdramma on May 21, 15 5:19 PM
I'm stuck in the lighthouse. I need to light it but I don't have anything to light it with.
I have been all over trying.

Re:Lighthouse

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on May 22, 15 5:42 PM
You have to find a red crystal heart and go back to mainland and give heart to fisherman. He will give you oil.

[Post New]by linsta21 on May 22, 15 8:43 PM
I got the oil but nothing to light the oil.

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on May 24, 15 1:45 PM
walkswithdogs wrote:You have to find a red crystal heart and go back to mainland and give heart to fisherman. He will give you oil.

I have looked everywhere and have placed 7 of symbols in lighthouse. Hint keeps pointing me to light the lamp but I don't have any oil yet. Can't find anything else.

The hint system in this game and lack of map with locations with something to do makes this very hard game. The only thing left on the island to do so far is:
feed birds; light lamp; find a heart. Can't do any of these with hint system only pointing me to do what I cannot do and saying Maybe I should look somewhere else everywhere I go.

Help.

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on May 24, 15 1:48 PM
The tricky thing about this type of game is that you have to think outside the box. I kept thinking I only needed to be "on the island" now. After going back to something not done before leaving for the island, you can progress.

Hope this helps others stuck at this point.

Go to: