bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 22, 15 12:29 AM
Your father’s illness has taken a turn for the worse. Now only the fabled Rose of Life can cure him, but it grows only in a kingdom far from your home. And you aren’t the only one after it. The powerful witch Claudine craves its rejuvenating powers, and has stolen it from a prince, cursing his kingdom. She’ll stop at nothing to make sure she’s the only one who can use the Rose. Team up with the prince and work together to stop Claudine. Your father’s life, and the lives of the prince and his subjects, hangs in the balance.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 22, 15 7:56 AM
I bought this game as a CE and have replayed it several times. It has enormous replay value. Thanks for a happy story.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on May 22, 15 9:46 PM
I wish BF would fix the coding issue that is causing some punctuation to not appear properly.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on May 23, 15 7:14 AM
My problem is that when I put this game and another SE in my cart and use the code RESPECT the system insists on using one of my game credits for one game and then lets me have the second one free. This is not what I want to do. I have no desire to use a game credit, all I want is the BOGO. Grrr.......this looks like a good game and I've been waiting for a sale so I can get it but apparently it's not happening this weekend. Any moderators around who can address this issue?

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on May 25, 15 1:35 AM
I thought Bogo sales always used your game credits. You can always just buy another game credit first, this will cost exactly the same amount as buying the games for cash. At least that is what I have always found. I usually need to buy one first if I want CEs.

Go to: