Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 22, 15 1:17 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 7:12:16 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on May 22, 15 7:12 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 22, 15 10:15 AM
Just curious if those that use Windows 8.1 are able to play this. I ask as I couldn't when the CE came out and now down loaded the SE.....

I don't have any high hopes as I didn't see any updates for the game.

I guess we shall see, but I hate having to do the force shut down on games

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

[Post New]by MURPHY on May 22, 15 11:33 AM
Froze my computer something awful. Not even the task manager could shut the game down. Tried manually several times to shut my computer down and not even that worked. Had to unplug my computer completely. Finally was able to be a restart on computer and now I hope things are back to normal. Playing on a Windows 7 for the games, but also have Windows 8 on my computer. As soon as I got the computer back up I deleted the game. No game is worth the mess I just went through. I don't recommend this game.

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 23, 15 2:16 AM
I guess after seeing Murphy's post, I am not going to even try it!
Thanks Murphy for the info.

Ci

herchev68
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by herchev68 on May 23, 15 7:14 AM
I played for a while , closed the game, went back to the game and it will not allow the continue to open the game. What do I do ?

[Post New]by tourmalines on May 28, 15 8:11 AM
Totally stuck at the suitcase HOG. I found all the named items, and assume there's something else to be given at the end of that, but there's nothing. It keeps sparkling like there's something still to find, and when I click on 'hint', it just circles around the Beatrice/Jonathon icons, then tells me there's something still for me (Beatrice) to do. Can't move forward at all.

patschatz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by patschatz on Jun 1, 15 6:16 AM
I'm also on the HOG ......found all objects but says there is something else for me to do. can go no further

lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lucyb24 on Jun 1, 15 10:32 AM
Usual black screen crash system nonsense I'm so sick of. It really bugs me that you can play the full hour demo without a hitch, get this false sense of security, and then 5 minutes into the purchased game it crashes and you can't play it anymore. I've yet to see this particular problem ever resolved to my satisfaction.
Windows 7
NVIDIA Geforce experience 2.4.4.28

[Post New]by paperbagger on Jun 2, 15 8:44 PM
tourmalines wrote:Totally stuck at the suitcase HOG. I found all the named items, and assume there's something else to be given at the end of that, but there's nothing. It keeps sparkling like there's something still to find, and when I click on 'hint', it just circles around the Beatrice/Jonathon icons, then tells me there's something still for me (Beatrice) to do. Can't move forward at all.

Paperbagger
playing on computer with windows 7 operating system
having the same problem
cannot move forward in the game.

[Post New]by paperbagger on Jun 2, 15 8:53 PM
In order to solve the problem with the game stopping at the suitcase and
not going any farther, switch your game to the match 3 and play the
match 3 game and the game can continue. Hope this helps.
Good luck from Paperbagger.

clk52
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by clk52 on Jun 6, 15 1:37 AM
Stuck on suitcase HOG no more items but can\t go further

Go to: