[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 22, 15 1:18 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 7:12:34 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast here

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on May 22, 15 7:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on May 23, 15 9:26 PM
this game was far too easy, to the point where it got boring for me!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on May 24, 15 6:58 PM
I didn't think this game had enough extra content to warrant CE status, I DID enjoy it enough to revisit it and got the SE with a game coupon. I wasn't disappointed and it just got better after the demo.

I LOVE puzzles and even though most of the puzzles here were pretty simple, they were visually lovely...and FUN. I especially liked the one with flowers, pictured below the game page video. Its not hard, but you can expect to see that level of DETAIL in the puzzles, and that was entertaining to me.

The graphics here were colorful, crisp and defined, and most welcome after wading through the grainy "parable sands". I also HAVE to mention the EXCELLENT voiceovers. There were quite a few characters here and NOT A SINGLE ONE sounded like they were reading their lines. THAT went a great way towards keeping me immersed in the game.

Some GOOD twists in the HOGs, the complexity of playing as TWO characters, and the devs obvious sense of humor where the animals were concerned, and I spent an enjoyable afternoon unaware of the rain outside.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on May 31, 15 5:42 PM
Totally enjoyed every minute of this game. Excellent animations, graphics and voice-overs. Story was a different take on the Beauty and the Beast story and was truly enjoyable. No this isn't a depressing, who done it game, just a lot of fun with interesting things to do. HOS were different and fun, as were the puzzles of which I only skipped a few.

Transporter map was terrific and the creative change between characters was very good. I really enjoyed that once I got used to what was going on. Loved every minute.

Again, you could change the custom settings so it made a very smoothly flowing game. Hated to see it come to the end. A definite 5 star for me. Thanks for a great game BF!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

Re: Please post your REVIEWS for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast here

[Post New]by roaming on Jun 4, 15 9:10 PM
Assembling butterflies to show you the glittery way? People turned into animals by a Wicked Witch? A magical picture frame that allows you to see them as they really are?? Reeallly?? When are the fairy unicorns going to show up? I lasted exactly 16 minutes.

Play this one with your six-year-old.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Sep 5, 15 12:52 PM
I got this SE with a coupon, and it was worth every cent, I LOVE games that are magical, like using the mirror to see the human, that the witch turned into an animal.

I would let the beast, bake his bread, in my oven, ANY DAY ... ...eye candy for sure lol!!
Loved the way you got to play, both characters, thought that was done very well, and made the game play interesting and fun.
I also loved the flower puzzle, so PRETTY and detailed, as many of the puzzles are in this one, no they are not hard, which suits me fine, but they are enjoyable, coming from someone who is not big on puzzles anyway .
Having said that, there have been some GREAT puzzles, that I have totally loved, so it all depends on what kind, they are.
This is one of those games that bring out your inner child, which I will NEVER grow to old and bitter, to let come out and play it does the soul, GOOD, and lifts the spirits !!
It is a relaxing, magical, visually appealing gem, that whisk's me away into a Beauty and the Beast story, full of adventure and romance, I ENJOYED IT!!

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jan 6, 16 8:36 PM
Like most of my fellow Fishies that gave positive reviews, I simply enjoyed this fantasy game with bright colors, and the simple playing mini-games were just fine for the end of Holidays' rush
I only ran into one problem with a hidden object scene where I did not have anything to click on to collect for inventory and there should have been 1 final object so I played the Match 3 and got my item.
most of the minis' were simple and actually fun
I really recommend this little jewel for an in-between serious game break
&1/2 out of 5

Played on new desktop PC running factory installed Win.10 with no real problems

Go to: