Where's the dooty?

[Post New]by Heidi_1213 on May 23, 15 12:22 AM
I just got a new quest on Amicus Isle - cleaning up the "dooty" from all of the new mounts. The only problem is that I can't see any. Do I need to reboot to make them visible?

Heidi

soozied
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Where's the dooty?

[Post New]by soozied on May 23, 15 12:51 AM
Nope I can't find it either. You're told it's mostly by the paths but I've been round and round and can't find any. Really frustrating. Does anyone have an answer?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on May 23, 15 1:05 AM
I can't find it either I've cleared my cache, refreshed numerous times and still nothing. Hopefully once Canada wakes, the Devs will fix it

hazydaisy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by hazydaisy on May 23, 15 2:31 AM
I can't find any either. I am seeing a few white squares though that I think might be it. Sounds like they have an issue with it rn

[Post New]by MiaMi65 on May 23, 15 3:07 AM
Neither can I! Waiting to see the answer!

Naniwa_man
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Naniwa_man on May 23, 15 3:51 AM
Me neither. Poor.

Scarletb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Scarletb on May 23, 15 4:39 AM
Me neither. Been looking all over Instead of little white boxes, I'm seeing a single palm frond-like thing here and there, where they were not b4. I guess this could be the "dooty" but nothing happens when I click on them, except that I can stand on top of them.

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 4:46:55 AM PST

[Post New]by celltresor on May 23, 15 4:50 AM
We need help

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on May 23, 15 5:59 AM
Can't find it either.. I've tried mounted and dismounted, the populated Amicus and an empty Amicus 0/25 .. still nada.
Glad I'm not the only one.

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by broccoflower on May 23, 15 6:17 AM
Same here ... got the "call of dooty" but there's no dooty. Reloaded, cleared cache, switched "instances" .. switched browsers .. nothin'. And of course, it's the weekend; we'll likely have to wait until Monday to see a fix.

I wonder if we'll be credited for the Island tokens and quester's satchels we can't earn because we can't complete the quest??

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 7:07:00 AM PST

synthesis1
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by synthesis1 on May 23, 15 6:29 AM
I can't believe I've spent this much time looking for poo I also got the pet dooty quest from Mindy today, so I guess it's a double dooty day

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by broccoflower on May 23, 15 6:36 AM
synthesis1 wrote:I also got the pet dooty quest from Mindy today, so I guess it's a double dooty day
Me too!! Looking at my quest bar, those two brown blobs side by side .. Twin Peaks!

LOL!!!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 23, 15 7:02 AM
broccoflower wrote:
synthesis1 wrote:I also got the pet dooty quest from Mindy today, so I guess it's a double dooty day
Me too!! Looking at my quest bar, those two brown blobs side by side .. Twin Peaks!

LOL!!!

I got the dooty duty, too. I was so disappointed as I hate this quest. I almost always get it when I am somewhere with a brown background and it is hard to see. I asked Jason to do the outline in white thing like all the other objects have and that made such a difference with the puzzle pieces. He said no, because some of the players would not like it. Hmmmm

But they announced NEW quests. Finding dooty is an OLD quest just moved to the island. Grumpy here, need more

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 23, 15 8:31 AM
I PM'd @Erika and turned in a support ticket, so maybe someone will see this and fix it or change the quest so we can get the good bag of bounty!

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by broccoflower on May 23, 15 9:31 AM
Okay so ...

The clouds have parted, the choir has sung .. and now there's dooty all over Amicus Isle.

Off to scoop some poop so I can collect my hard-earned rewards!!!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on May 23, 15 9:31 AM
The Dooty is showing up on Amicus Island now

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 23, 15 11:09 AM
Rumbitothecore wrote:The Dooty is showing up on Amicus Island now

Thanks! I still did not find any so I will reload the game and try!

Edit: Reloading did the trick. All poop picked up!

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 12:10:40 PM PST

Go to: