Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

PETITION TO GET GAME FIXED

[Post New]by gerl2 on May 23, 15 4:07 AM
All sign here if you are having problems with your game

Re:PETITION TO GET GAME FIXED

[Post New]by kainolasco on May 23, 15 3:52 PM
Yes, please fix this game or remove it from your PC selections. C'mon BFG, you can do better than this.

[Post New]by brittbae on May 25, 15 3:14 PM
Here here

[Post New]by virtualyaya on May 26, 15 12:39 PM
I agree with them. Even though Big fish did not create the game and are not the developers, there should be things you can do to get a working product. Demand they fix it or at the least, give you information saying they are working on a fix. Demand they fix it or refuse payment for the game or get a refund. People pay real money to play this game. Mainly because the gold is so hard to come by freely.

I for one, have stopped buying gold. I refuse to when I know at any moment one or more of my people will runaway, and then I will be forced to sell everything and start over. Hasn't happened yet, but I am sure that it will eventually. Now THAT is pretty said if you ask me, and I know I am not alone.

freezes costly, sometimes before the game even loads. crashes are the norm now and instead of fun we are worried all the time. Who wants to worry and stress about a care free farming game?

PETITION TO GET GAME FIXED

[Post New]by Games513 on May 27, 15 1:12 AM
My game froze over six weeks ago. I have put in tech request but they do not know when an update will be posted. Have got 2 sets of family, except wife, therefore I cannot plant/harvest/or feed animals. Lost all my collections that I had. It is very frustrating.

[Post New]by juffey on May 27, 15 2:12 PM
People gone in my Farm up game for almost 3 weeks when is it going to be fix????

Edited on 05/27/2015 at 2:12:48 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 27, 15 3:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that many of you here have experienced issues with this game for extended periods of time. We've definitely let the developer know about these various issues, but unfortunately we have no control over when another update will be released for this game. The Forum Moderation Team is monitoring this forum and we are forwarding any issues and feedback to the developer.

In the meantime, you may also want to post in the following thread:

Post any Farm Up Free To Play technical issues here only

I know that many of you have already done so, but another option while we wait is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can try to find a workaround and this will also allow us to collect additional information to pass along to the developer.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you'll all be able to play again, sooner rather than later.

bfgWaimea

Edited on 05/27/2015 at 3:34:34 PM PST

Go to: