Episode 23...Invitation challenge

[Post New]by broompilot on May 23, 15 5:26 AM
I do not understand how to get the flowers in the basket. I click on the flowers but they just take up room on the food bar which reduces the amount of items I can deliver. I try to click on the pink basket but nothing happens. Help please this is frustrating.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Episode 23...Invitation challenge

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on May 23, 15 5:49 AM
I'm not sure what you're referring to when you mention the pink basket.

You need to click on the leaf next to the flower first, then click on the flower. They don't go into a basket.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by broompilot on May 23, 15 6:38 AM
Sorry..it is episode 23...day 2 not the invitation challenge. The pink basket is on the right hand side of the screen.

Pinkrollsroyce
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by Pinkrollsroyce on May 23, 15 8:10 AM
Aha! I've just replayed that level.

As you collect the flowers around the scene you should be able to put them straight into the basket.

It won't let you use the flowers that are on the counter.

Hope this works for you.

Edited on 05/23/2015 at 8:12:04 AM PST

[Post New]by broompilot on May 23, 15 8:05 PM
Well I have just tried again but there is absolutely no way to move the flowers into the basket! Doesn't matter if I collect 3, 4, 5 flowers it just wont work. Could there be a possible glitch in the game that is preventing me?

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 24, 15 1:23 AM
If you are picking up the white and pink flowers from the grass that are hidden around the scene as Pinkrollsroyce said, then once they are in your tray you can click on the basket and they are automatically transferred. The basket will still show a flower outstanding until you've found 10 and often the next one can't be found until you've picked the previous one.

If this is not working for you then you're having an error that we don't have and you'd probably have to contact technical support or try to reinstall the game.

Beehead
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Beehead on Aug 26, 15 4:40 AM
You can only put what it asks for. So wait to pick the flowers til it asks for that one. Or they don't appear again for a while. Sometimes it wants more than one so put exactly what it says. It seems to ask for a while, so don't get nervous just serve customers, watch the flowers that appear, and wait for the basket to ask. Good luck.

Not sure but I think you can pluck ahead, but then you get large orders and wind up making multiple trips to serve the tables (because the tray is full), so it's better to wait till the basket asks, and then pluck the flowers it wants, that way it's harder to put the wrong flowers in early too.

It seems that when I put a wrong flower in, it erased it. Then had to wait for more to grow. But when I tried waiting til the basket asks, I finally won it.

Edited on 08/26/2015 at 4:44:37 AM PST

Go to: