adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Level 21 and 22

[Post New]by adinah on May 23, 15 8:40 AM
I have managed all levels except 21 and 22. I'm sure I should have skipped something to conserve resources but have not come up with the right combination.

Does anyone have a WT like Janette 5 did for #27. It worked like a charm...I never would had thought to skip the ogre at the top.

I don't know if it is my age (70) or the TM games are getting harder bu any help would be greatly appreciated.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Level 21 and 22

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 23, 15 11:51 AM
Level 21

To start:
Use one worker and clear the big log pile before the food (to the left) before getting the 2nd worker.

Then the workers clear and build as they reach every building.

I had 2 workers, didn't upgrade to the 3rd. I had every building upgraded to the maximum.

I did not clear the last 2 large gold piles as by that time my gold mine was producing enough gold.

Most importantly, I used the time stop bonus throughout and had lots of time at the end.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on May 23, 15 12:39 PM
For Fairy Kingdom it isn't your age - this game has great strategy. I've had so much fun trying different things to get gold, I think the developers did a stunning job! But if you want easier games, you should try this ones I wrote ... they are not anywhere near this standard though but my 78 year old mother is my beta tester.

Level 22

I can get gold with different strategies, but this one gave me the most time at the end:

1. Get a 2nd worker asap
2. Build Farm and Sawmill to level 2
3. Clear and build all the roads
4. Get a 3rd worker
5. Build well to level 1
6. Clear the road to the magician's hut and build that when you get there
7. While your other workers have nothing to do upgrade the farm and sawmill to level 3

Use the +resource bonus until you have 3 workers.

Let the run faster bonus run up once you have the magician that he can run for the frogs and the workers can run for the gold. At this point don't collect any more resources.

8. Clear the frogs as he goes along and collect the gold behind it
9. Clear the pile of stones
10. Build the hunter's hut
11. Get rid of the boar

What I didn't do:
1. I didn't build the paths to the stones and food that recur.
2. I didn't clear the very large wood pile next to the house that took 7 food, so didn't collect the wood next to it either. (It's tempting but you run out of food if you do it.)

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Aug 27, 15 1:49 PM
Ty worked great !!!

Go to: