gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Lost connection

[Post New]by gerl2 on May 23, 15 12:20 PM
Is this some sick sense of humor, I even lost my diamonds that I won at the tournament.....WOW that was 16 diamonds...notta...nothing....zilcho...

Are you freakin kidding me

I am so lost for words I cannot believe all my hard work and time and I get to start all over again.

Are you freakin kidding me

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:Lost connection

[Post New]by napoeon on May 23, 15 12:58 PM
I'm so sorry for you gerl......you should contact the customers support,with a screenshot from the tournament...they refunded me the diamonds,not so long ago.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Lost connection

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 15 9:11 AM
Hi gerl2,

I'm so sorry to hear that after losing the connection in Midnight Castle, diamonds and progress was lost. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

napoeon is right! It is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team. Please provide them with your player ID as well as the details of the incident. They are always willing to help in any way that they can.

Since this is a technical issue, we ask that moving forward they be placed in the following thread depending on the platform:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: