chisel

[Post New]by 7beloved7 on May 23, 15 4:28 PM
I found the bulls' head but there is no chisel like the picture in the SG shows.
Help!

Re:chisel

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jun 24, 15 8:34 PM
Sea Anemone - I have the same problem. I started the game again and the same thing happened. No chisel. Something's not right! Hope we get an answer soon.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:chisel

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 25, 15 9:48 AM
Hi 7beloved7 and Boo_boo_bogie14,

I'm so sorry to hear that the chisel isn't appearing next to the Bull's head like the walkthrough states. Definitely doesn't make things fun when inventory isn't appearing.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article to check that the video graphics card on your computer is up to date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having trouble with the chisel not appearing, reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you!

Since this is a technical issue, we do ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: