siberlene
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

What happened to my day count?

[Post New]by siberlene on May 24, 15 12:28 AM
I've been logging in every single day to claim my daily reward. Yesterday I was on day 279 and today I am on day 85.

What gives?

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

Re:What happened to my day count?

[Post New]by charlieisr on May 24, 15 10:54 AM
DO NOT KNOW BUT IS DOES HAPPEN. SOME KIND OF GLITCH. HAD A FRIEND IT HAPPENED ALMOST EVER TIME HE GOT OVER 100 DAYS.

IN ONE OF MY GAMES I GOT DUMPED BACK TO DAY 1. BEEN LUCKY WITH MY FIRST GAME. SO FAR.

Edited on 05/24/2015 at 10:55:59 AM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on May 25, 15 3:51 AM
my rewards no longer exists, now the game is cancelled, they don't give a damn. So if u are still getting rewards be gratful

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

What happened to my day count?

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 25, 15 7:45 AM
siberlene wrote:I've been logging in every single day to claim my daily reward. Yesterday I was on day 279 and today I am on day 85.

What gives?

Not sure why, but is has happened to a lot of people. At least at level 85, you are still receiving the same multiplier and reward payout.. the only thing lost is the number of days.

Some have suggested that before you log off he day before, try looking at your collections to make sure you have a connection to their server.

Still stinks, I know. But at this point no fix will come.

anchesa52
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by anchesa52 on May 25, 15 10:30 AM
happened with me too but i went back to 1

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 25, 15 11:00 AM
Here's the way the game reads it..

Miss 1 day.. go back to the beginning of whatever multiplier you are (1-5).. For example, day 85 of multiplier 5.

Miss 2 or more days.. go back to multiplier 1 day 1.

I believe a lot of the issue is linked to the server connection issue.. so do try to make sure you can view your collection or auction or messages before logging off for the dday.

Go to: