1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

Update on contacting Elephant and Big Fish

[Post New]by 1357wc on May 24, 15 8:56 PM
Haven't heard anything from Elephant games, but Big Fish sent me a coupon for a free game if I just want to give up on this, or I can send them a report and see what they can do for getting the game to work, that is if the mosaic's are supposed to work.

I don't understand, does this mean there will be no fix, does it mean the mosaics are there for no reason???

Did anyone out there in the Pond find anything to do with the mosaic tiles? Did anyone get all of the achievements?

This game has really got me stumped as to so many things.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:Update on contacting Elephant and Big Fish

[Post New]by 9otters on May 26, 15 8:02 PM
It is so perplexing, isn't it? Those mosaics look like they should be so much more than pretty pictures. Why all the symbols and images if they weren't meant to be more? Certainly would be a good CE extra if they were.

Due to the inventory glitch and sparkle issue, I went ahead and got a coupon for another CE game. My entertainment dollar is too limited to accept anything that is problematic.

I WILL be interested to find out "The Mystery of the Mosaics" though...

Mona1908
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Mona1908 on May 27, 15 7:39 PM
I sent an email to Big Fish also advising them of the glitches. I lost so much progress since I was almost at the end of the game that if they offer me a coupon I will take it. This game was just too frustrating with the glitches.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 28, 15 5:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here to provide some clarification. We definitely want all players to be able to play their purchased game and have it up and running as it should be. 1357wc, the coupon for a free game is a courtesy given by our Customer Support Team for the inconvenience this has caused. We do encourage players to send in the Dr. Felix Report to start the troubleshooting process. This report is completely safe and helps to gather information about the graphics hardware and some software on your computer. It is also very helpful for our Support Team so that they can give you the right suggestion particular to your specific computer.

By contacting our Customer Support Team it not only starts the troubleshooting process, but it also helps them to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate team especially in cases for escalations. The more information the better. This is why we definitely encourage players to contact them.

I hope this helps!

Since this is more of a discussion of technical issues, we do ask that moving forward they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any additional questions.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/28/2015 at 5:03:14 AM PST

Go to: