onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Better to match suit, or go for a longer combo?

[Post New]by onemeg on May 25, 15 11:08 AM
Ok so, I don't know why the majority of the posts in this forum are locked, so I'm posting a new one. Not sure if anyone will know, but is it better to go for the extra points when matching a suit, or go for a different suit if you can get a longer combo that way? (For example, if you can see the card below the one that doesn't match suit you will be able to use to continue the combo). I'm thinking longer combo, but I'm really not sure.

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Better to match suit, or go for a longer combo?

[Post New]by bluejen on May 27, 15 7:45 AM
I would go for the longer combo - it's gets you more gold plus a better chance for a perfect game.

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Nov 21, 15 3:19 PM
you still can see the answers in the locked ones. The longer combos give you more gold and stars.
the regular game is not to bad, try the hard one can not get past 22 and that was difficult

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 22, 15 12:31 PM
Hi onemeg,

I see that there is some question regarding the locked threads in this forum as well as if you should go for extra points in the game. Thank you bluejen and phoenix_rising for the great suggestions for game play.

To answer your question about why threads are locked in this forum, a change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This new feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums. You can definitely still open the threads to see what content is within them.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

I hope this helps provide some clarification. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: