Cannot unlock the game

[Post New]by Nodzee on May 25, 15 6:52 PM
Hi I'm already buy app Awakening Redleaf and had a payment on iTune. But the game can not unlock.

I send e-mail to big fish but have no respond.

Can u help me?

If you u want Pic plz contact me. My Po No. 120100825605 From iTune

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Cannot unlock the game

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 26, 15 12:57 PM
Hi Nodzee,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with accessing the game even though you've already paid for it via iTunes. We're unable to look into this via the forums, but I would definitely advise you to contact our Customer Support Team. We do not have access to iTunes purchases since they're processed through Apple, but our Reps may be able to help you with accessing the game.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Nodzee on May 27, 15 1:11 AM
I already infrom Your Customer Service Incident: 150524-000565 and have no respond. I will send apple for cancel this oder [and many order its have same problem] if Your customer support not respond me within 12hrs.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 27, 15 3:26 PM
Hi Nodzee,

Thank you for writing back in with that reference number. I was able to reach out to our Customer Support Team and it looks like a response was sent to you today. I hope that they're able help you and that you'll enjoy the game soon.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Hazzaboom on Jun 18, 15 8:17 AM
Hi nodzee just wondering if you managed to fix this problem as I am havin the same issue

Go to: