SAPECA
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

WHERE ANGELS CRY HELL BROKE LOOSE

[Post New]by SAPECA on May 25, 15 7:30 PM
I LOVED the first one: Where Angels Cry!!! and now there is another one called:
" WHERE ANGELS CRY HELL BROKE LOOSE"

I would like to see this game on our website, Please!!! You can go to YOUTUBE AND HAVE A LOOK AT IT, i believe it is another Excellent game,

Please, please BFG!!!!, Thanks!!!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:WHERE ANGELS CRY HELL BROKE LOOSE

[Post New]by shagwendy on May 25, 15 8:30 PM
Thanks for the info, I really liked this game, too. I played it quite awhile ago but I can still remember it very well, that says a lot.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 26, 15 1:33 PM
Hi SAPECA,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed Where Angels Cry and can understand that you'd like to see the next game on our site. While we don't have prior knowledge regarding the games offered on our site, I'll definitely pass your request on to the appropriate team.

In case you haven't checked it out, you can always see our latest offerings on the New Releases page.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

SAPECA
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by SAPECA on May 26, 15 1:52 PM
Thank you!!

and yes, everyday i look at the New Releases, hope BFG would acquired it from Cateia Games!!!

Thank You again!!

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on Sep 1, 15 10:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I just saw BFG announced Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Collector's Edition on BFG Facebook site! The game is going to be released this week!

We (Cateia Games - the developer) changed the name from Hell Broke Loose to Tears of the Fallen, so don't get confused about it!

Ivan
Cateia Games

Go to: