Cannot re-authenticate purchase

[Post New]by frumiousity63 on May 25, 15 7:35 PM
i had bought the game some time ago but never got around to playing it. When I started to play I keep getting hung up on the purchase screen even though it says I already purchased it. I have rebooted my iPad and uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times but am still unable to get past the unlock screen. When I select "already purchased?" It starts to authenticate then drops it. If I select "purchase this game?" and select yes, I want to buy it, I get a message that I already purchased it, do I want to play for free? After selecting OK the unlock screen does not go away and when I go back to the main menu the unlock now button is still there. Please advise!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Cannot re-authenticate purchase

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 26, 15 8:33 AM
Hi frumiousity63,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing a game that purchased some time ago. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

It may be helpful to contact our Customer Support Team. We don't have the tools to look up your account from here, but they are always willing to help in any way that they can.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: